logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline FilipChytil  
#1 Gönderildi : 29 Temmuz 2023 Cumartesi 05:13:24(UTC)
FilipChytil

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 29.7.2023(UTC)
Mesajlar: 7

The Las Vegas Raiders held their 2023 Web content Day on Monday at the Intermountain Wellness Performance Center. Material Day is the time of year when players on the team take photos as well as video clips in their uniforms. Its also a possibility for followers to obtain a first check out the group content on their various media pages. Star players were plainly featured, consisting of defensive end Maxx Crosby, that took a seat with JT the Block, Q Myers, as well as Raiders terrific Eric Allen as part of the Raiders Roundtable Live Program on their YouTube channel. Crosby went over several subjects Duke Shelley T-Shirt, consisting of handling a brand-new role as a face of the franchise business and also a mentor for the young gamers on the team. Speaking out a little extra when required and simply being my complete self, he stated. Not shying when I assume something is wrong, talking up, holding everybody liable and also holding myself accountable.They see what Im doing every day, and also they already recognize Im not mosting likely to leave a box unattended. I seem like Ive gained that right to now take that next action as well as hold everybody responsible, blaze a trail I desire to lead, so Im discharged up about it.Crosby is heading into year five with the Raiders and also has gradually turned into one of the best defensive gamers in the NFL. He has actually been called to the Pro Dish the previous 2 seasons and also has actually published 20.5 sacks and also 65 deals with for loss. Crosby additionally spoke about his adaptability as a player as well as the level of conditioning he keeps to play so many duties for the Raiders. My conditioning is something I feel like separates myself from everybody else in the organization, he stated. I take it super significant and boxing has been a big point these last two years, doing a great deal of boxing training, which is a whole various kind of training, you know, whole body, will truly take you to a different place.For me, I have my base routine of what I do, you constantly see me doing the hundreds and the gassers as well as things like that after technique Tyree Wilson T-Shirt, yet bringing other people in addition to me has been a huge part of that.Crosby takes being a franchise leader seriously on and also off the area, and also he is established to have another excellent season.OTA Offseason workouts: June 12-15Mandatory Minicamp: June 6-8Please inform us your thoughts when you like our Facebook Page WHEN YOU CLICK RIGHT HERE.

Michael Mayer T-Shirt
Tre Tucker T-Shirt
Aidan O'Connell T-Shirt
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)