logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline FilipChytil  
#1 Gönderildi : 29 Temmuz 2023 Cumartesi 04:53:02(UTC)
FilipChytil

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 29.7.2023(UTC)
Mesajlar: 7

HOUSTON-- Fans of the Houston Texans may not purchase tickets to enjoy Pro Dish Laremy Tunsil obstruct the most effective defensive linemen inside NRG Arena. Yet no one can refute Tunsil's relevance to the franchise.USA Today's NFL Cord lately named each group's non-quarterback MVP, and it is Tunsil that takes the helm as Houston's the majority of beneficial gamer entering the 2023 season. " Not just is Tunsil reliable as a pass protector, yet the game advantages from his existence. The three-time Pro Bowler will be instrumental in keeping rookie C.J. Stroud upright as well as allowing the quarterback a much less stressful NFL shift." Tunsil joined the Texans in a block-buster trade in 2019 from the Miami Dolphins. And also with the exception of 2021, which finished his period due to injury, the professional tackle has been Houston's best offending lineman over the last four years. Tunsil had arguably his ideal occupation season for the 3-13-1 Texans in 2022. He finished his 4th period in Houston as well as had 676 pass-blocking breaks Blake Cashman T-Shirt, 17 stress, and one sack." I desire to transform this program about, " Tunsil claimed. "That's what I desire: to turn this organization around from a losing organization into a winning company. I want to complete my career right here in Houston." Tunsil authorized a three-year agreement expansion worth approximately $75 million in March. The deal additionally consisted of $60 million in total assurances Jonathan Greenard T-Shirt, that made Tunsil the highest-paid offensive take on in organization history. You can follow Coty M. Davis on Twitter at @CotyDavis_24Want the current in splitting and also insider information for the Houston Texans?

Robert Woods T-Shirt
Nathaniel Dell T-Shirt
Henry To'oTo'o T-Shirt
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)