logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline Faithe Croft  
#1 Gönderildi : 20 Haziran 2023 Salı 09:37:57(UTC)
Faithe Croft

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 20.6.2023(UTC)
Mesajlar: 6

The color combo works for me. While I'd like kardigany to see a little more white mixed in, it totally does its job for a road jersey. This is exactly where I had them in my rankings so I have no issue with them being here. The gloves, socks, shorts and sweater all match in terms of striping and layout so that's another plus. It loses a little for me with the lettering across the chest. With a name that long, it'd be better suited using the very attractive EC Eagle logo that appears on the shorts. It's not a bad look, just not one of the better ones.We all know I'm not a huge fan of generic looking.

sweaters and this one certainly fits the bill with the block F on an often repeated color combo. That said, it's a clean sweater with nothing about it that is confusing or misleading. Many co-ops have taken to throwing each individual school's logos on kardiganu the shoulders and I think that would serve this look well. I also have a bigger issue with the 'F's not matching. The sweaters themselves aren't awful from a style standpoint but the disparity between that and the shorts misses the mark for me.These really aren't bad but don't touch their new home kardigany damskie whites. There's a simplicity to these that I do like.

Guilford's road greens. The random narrow arch stripe annoys me. I would much rather horizontal sleeve piping. Like I said, Uncas is a cool dude. It's cool story. It's not for me, but Klein loves it.This one burns a little. I really like these and while these analyses have been all my opinion, the voters simply didn't agree with me. Well, at least some didn't. Blanchard had them at friggin' 53?!? Come on! It's a uniform, clean look. The simplicity of the block 'GHS' works for me. I think the red trunks, while a bit too plain, work kardigan z kapturem against the royal blue shoulders. The shoulders lose it a little for me.

Glastonbury has that sweet Tomahawk logo. Throw a couple of those bad boys on there and we'll be all set. This ranking is way too low for these. Their road blues are sweet as well!I like these but don't love these. The grey diagonal writing works but the big block grey stripe going along the bottom of the jersey seems a bit bulky. I think it basically comes down to there being much better red sweaters across the state. The biggest issue I see with these is the unmatched sock striping. Pair those with the striping on the sweater and I think this look is a bit more uniform. Their home duds are better.

They do have names on the back which I don't love for traditional high school uniforms but I absolutely love for tweeting purposes.These aren't bad and they are certainly worlds better than what they used to have. NM also has a Wave concept jersey which I like too. I had them 28th and they were picked as high as 25th which means a few guys had to have them really low. I don't love the block dark green shoulders but I think the 'Wave' across the chest looks alright and is better than a traditio sweter kardigan n school name. Might be lighting but helmets look different colors. I think the socks are a plus.

b DSGVO, die Rechtsgrundlage für die Verarbeitung zur Erfüllung unserer rechtlichen Verpflichtungen ist Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. c DSGVO, und die Rechtsgrundlage für die Verarbeitung zur Wahrung unserer berechtigten Interessen ist Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Für den Fall, dass lebenswichtige Interessen der betroffenen Person oder einer anderen natürlichen Person eine Verarbeitung personenbezogener Daten erforderlich machen, dient Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. d DSGVO als Rechtsgrundlage.Sie haben das Recht, eine Bestätigun UserPostedImage g darüber zu verlangen, ob betreffende Daten verarbeitet werden und auf.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)