logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline lovelystyle  
#1 Gönderildi : 5 Mart 2023 Pazar 06:16:15(UTC)
lovelystyle

Sıralama: Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 5.3.2023(UTC)
Mesajlar: 189

right-hander tied the major league record Marvin Bagley III Jersey on Wednesday night with 10 consecutive strikeouts of his opponents. He didn't strike anyone out in the first inning, but then struck out the side in the second, third and fourth innings before striking out in the fifth to tie the record. Then followed with a line drive single to break it up. The Brewers would go on to win in a laugher, . Burnes ties Tom Seaver (April 22, 1970) and (June 25), as the only pitchers to ever strike out 10 straight hitters in the same game. Burnes was spotted a seven-run lead before he even took the mound, with the Brewers' offense jumping all over Cubs starter . Burnes took the run support and ran with it. He allowed a single to start the game, but got out of the inning after inducing a double play. As noted, the next 10 batters he faced all struck out. After Duffy's single, Burnes recorded his 11th strikeout. Burnes would end up dominating in incredibly efficient fashion. He struck out Robert Woodard II Jersey 15, a career high, in his eight innings of work. He didn't walk anyone and only needed 99 pitches. He allowed just four hits in his eight scorele s innings. Of his 99 pitches, he got 30 swings and mi ses along with 20 called strikes. Fantasy Baseball Today Newsletter Your Cheat Code To Fantasy Baseball You're destined to gain an edge over your friends with advice from the award-winning FBT crew. I Willie Cauley-Stein Jersey agree to receive the "Fantasy Baseball Today Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the . Please check the opt NBA Sacramento Kings Jeresy -in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. The 15 strikeouts were Hassan Whiteside Jersey the second-highest total in Brewers history behind Ben Sheets, who struck out 18 on May 16, 2004.Burnes was heavily reliant on his stellar cutter, but also beautifully mixed in his curve and change to make the Cubs' hitters look silly. Here are the visuals of the streak: This marks Burnes' sixth start with double digits in strikeouts this season and the 10th time in his career. Behind three aces -- Burnes and fellow All-Stars and -- the Brewers have an eight-game lead in the NL Central.
Sponsor
Offline lovelystyle  
#2 Gönderildi : 5 Mart 2023 Pazar 07:00:52(UTC)
lovelystyle

Brewers place OF Hunter Renfroe on IL with hamstring strain May 24 sharefacebooktwitterredditlink SAN DIEGO (AP) The Milwaukee Spencer Dinwiddie Jersey Brewers have placed outfielder Hunter Renfroe on the 10-day injured list with a strained right hamstring and selected infielder-outfielder Mark Mathias from Triple-A Nashville.Renfroe was injured during Monday night's 3-2, 10-inning lo s to the San Diego Padres. He was hitting .266 with nine home runs and 16 RBIs for the NL Central-leading Brewers.Manager Craig Counsell said before Tuesday night's game that an MRI showed a low-grade hamstring strain and that Renfroe could mi s two weeks. We're going to mi Buck Williams Jersey s Hunter, Counsell said. "He's been a regular for us, he's been a good presence for us, he's been a really good offensive player for us. We're going to mi s that, for sure. Again, it challenges your depth. He's played incredible defense this year, I think," Counsell added. "His arm had to be one of the most valuable arms in all baseball in the outfield.___More AP MLB: https://apnews.com/hub/MLB and https://twitter.com/AP_Sports in this topic Milwaukee Brewers National League Major League Baseball Mark Mathias San Diego Padres Milwaukee Brewers share World Cup fans find booze at hotels, Qatar's 1 liquor store Qatar's strict rules regarding alcohol have drawn attention as it hosts the Brooklyn Nets Hats World Cup 1 HOUR AGO ASSOCIATED D'Angelo Russell Jersey PRESS Sterling leaves England World Cup camp after home break-in England forward Raheem Sterling has left his teams World Cup camp in Qatar and returned to the U.K. after a break-in at his home 1 HOUR AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Ronaldo looks to shine like Mbapp and Me si at World Cup Cristiano Ronaldo has been overshadowed by the brilliance of Lionel Me si and Kylian Mbapp so far at the World Cup 1 HOUR AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Ottawa hosts Los Angeles after Giroux's 2-goal game The Ottawa Senators host the Los Angeles Kings after Claude Giroux's two-goal game against the San Jose Sharks in the Senators' 5-2 win 2 HOURS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Penguins host the Blue Jackets following Kapanen's hat trick The Pittsburgh Penguins host the Columbus Blue Jackets after Kasperi Kapanen's hat trick against the St. Louis Blues in the Penguins' 6-2 win Jeremiah Martin Jersey 2 HOURS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS
Offline lovelystyle  
#3 Gönderildi : 5 Mart 2023 Pazar 08:23:21(UTC)
lovelystyle

Veteran center fielder informed the team on Saturday that he is opting out of the Marc Gasol Jersey rest of the 2020 season, the club announced. Cain, 34, had appeared in five games for the Brewers, hitting .333/.429/.389 this season.Cain released a statement on Saturday afternoon. :"After careful consideration and discu sion with my family, I have decided to opt out of the remainder of the 2020 season. With all of the uncertainty and unknowns surrounding our game at this time, Gorgui Dieng Jersey I feel that this is the best decision for me, my wife, and our three kids. The Brewers organization was very understanding and supportive of my decision, and I thank them for that. I wish all of my great teammates the best of luck this season and look forward to getting back on the field in 2021. Please stay safe."For his career, he's hit .288/.348/.413 while providing high-quality defense in center field. That combination has allowed him to accumulate 36.4 Wins Above Replacement and earned him two trips to the All-Star game.Cain is the latest high-profile player to opt out of the season, joining, among others, left-hander ; catcher ; Yuta Watanabe Jersey and first baseman . Unle s Cain is deemed to be a high-risk individual, he will not receive pay or service-time credit for the remainder of the season. A prorated amount of his full-season salary ($16 million) would have been just shy of $6 million. It's worth noting that Cain has earned more than $66 million to date, and is under contract for an additional two seasons at $35 million total.Cain's decision comes after Milwaukee's games against the on Friday and Saturday were postponed due to multiple positive COVID-19 tests among St. Louis players and staff members. It's Ja Morant Jersey unclear if the Brewers and Cardinals will be able to play a doubleheader on Sunday as originally expected.Should Major League Baseball's season continue beyond this weekend, the Brewers would De'Anthony Melton Jersey likely turn as their most-days center fielder. Gamel, who altered his swing during the offseason to mimic teammate , is a career .263/.333/.390 hitter. The Brewers also have a few other notable outfielders available to promote their alternate-site roster, including prospects Corey Ray and , and journeyman . The Brewers entered Saturday with a 3-3 record, good for second place in the National League Central.
Offline lovelystyle  
#4 Gönderildi : 5 Mart 2023 Pazar 09:03:53(UTC)
lovelystyle

Burnes, McCutchen, Bro seau lead Brewers past Blue Jays 5-4 June 25 sharefacebooktwitterredditlink MILWAUKEE (AP) Corbin Burnes pitched into the eighth inning, Andrew McCutchen and Mike Bro seau homered, and the Milwaukee Brewers beat the Toronto Blue Jays 5-4 on Saturday.The reigning NL Cy Young Award winner extended his winning streak to a season-high three games, but he wasnt as crisp as in a 2-0 win over the Cardinals on Monday.In his first career start against Toronto, Burnes (6-4) allowed home runs to Matt Chapman and Dalton Prout Kids Jersey Bo Bichette and an RBI groundout by Cavan Biggio. He struck nine and walked two, then turned over a 5-3 lead with runners at first and second and two outs in the eighth to Devin Williams, who fanned Alejandro Kirk. Chapman doubled with two outs and scored on a base hit by Lourdes Gurriel Jr. off Josh Hader, but the closer escaped with his 22nd save when Gabriel Moreno grounded out to first.Five days earlier, Burnes (6-4) stymied the Cardinals on two hits, two walks and 10 strikeouts in seven innings.The Brewers gave him an early 5-0 lead.Bro seaus home run leading off the third chased Blue Jays starter Yusei Kikuchi (2-4). McCutchen hit his Damon Severson Kids Jersey sixth home run of the season, a two-run shot in the second. Willy Adames had an RBI single before McCutchens homer. Tyrone Taylors hit drove in a run in the first for Milwaukee.Kikuchi allowed five runs, two earned, on six hits with five strikeouts, a walk, a wild pitch and a hit batter. He slipped to 1-3 in his last seven starts.Torontos bullpen shut down Milwaukees offense the rest of the game. Trent Thorton relieved Kikuchi and handled the third and fourth. Max Castillo pitched scorele s ball in the fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth.Kirk was back in the lineup as Torontos DH. In Friday nights 9-4 win, his hand got clipped by the backswing from Jonathan Davis in the seventh. Kirk stayed behind the plate for the rest of Davis at-bat, but he was replaced by Moreno when the Blue Jays went to the bullpen. Precautionary X-rays were negative.TRAINERS ROOMBlue Jays: Gurriel got hit near his right elbow as he checked his swing in the third. After attention from the trainer, he stayed in the game. ... OF George Springer was out of the lineup for a third consecutive game with an elbow i sue. ... INF Santiago Espinal got the day off. Were going to play 18 or 19 (in a row) so everybodys going to get a day, manager Charlie Montoyo said. Espinal pinch hit in the ninth.Brewers: Bro seau got hit Keith Kinkaid Jersey in the back in the first. ... OF Hunter Renfroe mi sed a third straight game with a calf injury. BLUE JAYS ROSTER MOVESC Zack Collins was recalled from Triple-A Buffalo and activated for the game. INF Otto Lopez was optioned to Buffalo.BREWERS Mirco Mueller Men Jersey ROSTER MOVESRHP Trevor Gott (right groin) and RHP Jandel Gustave (right hamstring) were reinstated from the 15-day injured list. RHP Peter Strzelecki was optioned to Triple-A Nashville. RHP Miguel Snchez was placed on the 15-day injured list, retroactive to June 22, with right UCL discomfort.UP NEXTRHP Jos Berros starts for the Blue Jays and RHP Chi Chi Gonzlez (0-1, 7.36) goes for the Brewers when the three-game series concludes on Sunday.___More AP MLB: https://apnews.com/hub/mlb and https://twitter.com/AP_Sports in this topic Milwaukee Brewers National League Major League Baseball Lourdes Gurriel Jr. Zack Collins Tyrone Taylor Bo Bichette Corbin Burnes Santiago Espinal George Springer Gabriel Moreno Cavan Biggio Mike Bro seau Jandel Gustave Josh Hader Alejandro Kirk Otto Lopez Devin Williams Toronto Blue Jays St. Louis Cardinals Milwaukee Brewers share World Cup fans find booze at hotels, Qatar's 1 liquor store Qatar's strict rules regarding alcohol have drawn attention as it hosts the World Cup 1 HOUR AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Sterling leaves England World Cup camp Drew Stafford Kids Jersey after home break-in England forward Raheem Sterling has left his teams World Cup camp in Qatar and returned to the U.K. after a break-in at his home 1 HOUR AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Ronaldo looks to shine like Mbapp and Me si at World Cup Cristiano Ronaldo has been overshadowed by the brilliance of Lionel Me si and Kylian Mbapp so far at the World Cup 1 HOUR AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Ottawa hosts Los Angeles after Giroux's 2-goal game The Ottawa Senators host the Los Angeles Kings after Claude Giroux's two-goal game against the San Jose Sharks in the Senators' 5-2 win 2 HOURS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Penguins host the Blue Jackets following Kapanen's hat trick The Pittsburgh Penguins host the Columbus Blue Jackets after Kasperi Kapanen's hat trick against the St. Louis Blues in the Penguins' 6-2 win 2 HOURS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS
Offline lovelystyle  
#5 Gönderildi : 5 Mart 2023 Pazar 09:06:32(UTC)
lovelystyle

In an effort to avoid going stir crazy with MLB and every other major sports league shut down during the coronavirus pandemic, I've decided to take a look at the best of the best for each baseball franchise. We've created a 30-day series making an all-time team for each MLB club. We're breaking down one team each day throughout April, continuing today in Milwaukee.As a (hopefully?) fun twist, I'm making a Baseball Stars team for each. That's right, the which I still consider to be the best baseball video game ever. Nolan Patrick Jersey It allowed you to create teams and I used to make all-time lineups for prominent franchises. There are the eight position players with four starting pitchers, one reliever and five bench position players on each Baseball Stars squads.Up next are the (and one year of the Seattle Pilots!). To the lineup.CatcherLate career Ted Simmons had a decent run, but his great offensive years were mostly behind him. Remember prime Jonathan Lucroy? He fell apart fast, but he actually has the four highest WAR seasons among Brewers catchers. He hit .284/.342/.436 (110 OPS+) in parts of seven seasons for the Brewers. Let's give a shout to Darrell Porter as well, but Lucroy is the pick. First baseWith all due respect to George Scott, Richie Sexson, John Jaha(!) and some others, I'm immediately narrowing this down to two guys. It's Cecil Cooper or Prince Fielder. Brewers career only side-by-side coming.Cooper: .302/.339/.470, 123 OPS+, 3.1 WAR/650PA, 201 HR, 944 RBI in 11 yearsFielder: .282/.390/.540, 143 OPS+, 2.6 WAR/650PA, 230 HR, 656 RBI in 7 yearsI like Fielder due to the gaps in OBP and SLG. It's rough leaving Jordan Weal Men Jersey Cooper off for sure, but Prince had the higher ceiling at the plate. Second baseMight Keston Hiura take the mantle someday? The ball explodes off his bat. It's premature to seriously discu s here, though. This boils down to Rickie Weeks and Jim Gantner. It's a really tough call. Gantner is eighth in position player WAR in Brewers history. Much of that value, however, was defensive. Unle s it's an all-time great (think Ozzie Smith), I'm gonna pick the better offensive player for a video game. Gantner hit .274/.319/.351 and we call that an empty batting average. He only had one season out of 17 with an above average OPS. Weeks had four seasons above 120 OPS+ with the Brewers.ShortstopHmmm ... J.J. Hardy or Jean Segura?I'm kidding, obviously. Robin Yount.Third baseThey've had a few good ones. Jeff Cirillo and Don Money were good ones. Aramis Ramirez had a little left in the tank by the time he arrived. Same with Mike Moustakas. Can we ignore 2019 on Travis Shaw?But it's another easy one with a Hall of Famer and franchise legend in Paul Molitor. Left fieldIt's loaded out here. We've got Greg Vaughn, Geoff Flyers Blank Men Jersey Jenkins and Ben Oglivie out here, but Ryan Braun sits third in career Brewers WAR behind Yount and Molitor.Center fieldTough one out here. Mike Cameron, Carlos Gomez, Lorenzo Cain and Gorman Thomas.What do we want out here? Cain is a brilliant defender and baserunner, though he really only had the one good full year in 2018. He took a big step back last season. Gomez was such a fun player who could hit for power and rack up the steals, but he was inconsistent and his window of being good was also short. I'd put Cameron behind him so Mike is out. Then there's Stormin' Gorman. It's hard to believe the hulking figure was a center fielder but he was. He ran some but not a ton and is the worst defender on here easily. He also averaged 36 homers a season, twice leading the league, from 1978-82 and that's with the shortened 1981 season (he hit 21 in 103 games). Gorman is my man out here.Right fieldOnly two years, yes, but he has the two highest Brewers right field WAR seasons ever:Christian Yelich. Pre-Yelich, it looks like it would've been Jeromy Burnitz, Corey Hart or Sixto Lezcano, but none of them come close to the best version of Yelich and .Starting pitchersRemember how good Ben Sheets was in his prime? From 2004-08, Sheets had a 3.24 ERA (134 ERA+). His 2004 season was ridiculous. He had 264 strikeouts against 31 unintentional walks in 237 innings with a 2.70 ERA (162 ERA+). He's a pick. Probably the most famous pitcher in Brewers history is also the leader in WAR among Brewers pitchers. It's Teddy Higuera. The Cy Young runner up in 1986 finished sixth in voting the following season.Mike Caldwell was the Game 1 Matt Read Jersey starter in the ALCS on the Brewers' lone pennant-winning team, so that leads me to believe he was viewed as the ace. He's fifth in WAR and his 1978 season was one of the best in Brewers history. We'll take him, too.Lots of names left in the mix for the final spot. Chris Bosio, Bill Wegman, Moose Haas, Jim Slaton, Yovani Gallardo. I've got to mention CC Sabathia's ridiculous half season with the club, too. That was other-worldly. It's a very tough pick, but I'm going Gallardo. He's the franchise leader in strikeouts, strikeout rate and scores well in rate stats. RelieverRollie Fingers fell apart in his last season in Milwaukee, but his first three included a 1.86 ERA (199 ERA+), a 0.99 WHIP, a Cy Young, an MVP and a pennant. With apologies to Dan Plesac (the franchise leader in saves, ERA and ERA+), John Axford, Josh Hader and all the rest of the stellar relievers they've had, we gotta go with the Hall of Famer.The LineupBaseball Radko Gudas Women Jersey Stars uses six characters for each name. What follows is the Baseball Stars lineup.Paul M, 3BYount, SSYelich, RFBraun, LFPrince, 1BGorman, CFLucroy, CWeeks, 2BSP: Teddy, Sheets, Mike, YovaniRP: RollieMan, look at that lineup, pretty good given how relatively young and unsucce sful the franchise was for so long. That is some serious power and don't sleep on the stolen base prowe s from the top four. Molitor, Yount and Braun are top three in the franchise in steals and Yelich stole 30 last year. It's one of the main reasons I left Braun above Fielder and Thomas. Just keep running in front of that power. Anyway, I need a bench. We'll go Ted (Simmons), Cecil (Cooper), Ben (Oglivie), GoGo (Carlos Gomez) and LoCain.
Offline lovelystyle  
#6 Gönderildi : 5 Mart 2023 Pazar 09:09:19(UTC)
lovelystyle

Brewers' Yelich hopes to shake shaky 2021 in postseason October 5, 2021 sharefacebooktwitterredditlink MILWAUKEE (AP) Perhaps the most surprising element of the Milwaukee Brewers run to the NL Central Anton Stralman Kids Jersey title is they won it without a typical season from Christian Yelich.The 2018 NL MVP mi sed much of the first half with a lower back strain and didnt hit for much power upon his return. He'll get a chance to make up for it as the Brewers seek their first World Series title, although he's not so worried about his own personal fresh start.I think its zeroes for everybody and youre just focused on trying to win, Yelich said Tuesday. "Nobody cares who does it, how it gets done, as long as we come out on top. "I think thats the beautiful thing about this team, but also the playoffs, is winning is always first. You just want to be part of that and help contribute in any way you can.Milwaukee opens its franchise-record fourth straight playoff appearance Friday when it hosts the NL East champion Atlanta Braves in Game 1 of an NL Division Series. Ace Corbin Burnes (11-5, 2.43 ERA) will pitch the opener against Charlie Morton (14-6, 3.34), with Brandon Woodruff (9-10, 2.56) to face Max Fried (14-7, 3.04) in Game 2.The Brewers have made the playoffs every year since acquiring Yelich from the Miami Marlins prior to the start of 2018. Milwaukee had only four postseason appearances total over nearly a half-century prior to his arrival.You dont want to ever take this for granted because of how hard it is to get to this point, Yelich said. Even though weve done Tyler Johnson Men Jersey it four years in a row, you still realize its a long year and a lot of stuff has to happen. We had to overcome a lot of things this year as a team injuries, COVID, amongst a bunch of other things.But Yelich hasnt been quite the same player the last couple of years as he was Curtis Mcelhinney Men Jersey his first two seasons in Milwaukee. Yelich hit just .205 with 12 homers and 22 RBIs in 58 games last year as one of many star players to struggle in the pandemic-shortened season. Yelich batted .248 this season with nine homers and 51 RBIs in 117 games, though 70 walks brought his on-base percentage to .362. He batted .221 with one homer after the start of September.The Brewers still believe Yelich can produce. He will face the Braves for the first time this season, as he was recovering from his back injury when they met in May and was dealing with COVID-19 when the Brewers went to Atlanta in late July.This is a really good player, Brewers president of baseball operations David Stearns said. I expect him to perform, I think he expects to perform, and were looking forward to seeing how this goes. Well get into any sort of retrospective analysis after the season, but right now we expect Christian to perform at a level that helps us win games.Yelich is proud the Brewers have made regular playoff appearances since his arrival. He wants to help make this postseason run last a little longer than the others.I think we, as a team, expected to be here, Yelich said. That was our goal, thats what we set out to be. I think if we fell short of that, then it would have 100% been a disappointment. But you want to give yourself as a team and Louis Domingue Jersey an organization as many bites of the apple as you can. So youve got to get in every year and then hopefully one of those years, or multiple years, you can take it to the finish line.___More AP MLB: https://apnews.com/hub/MLB and https://twitter.com/AP_Sports in this topic Milwaukee Brewers National League Major League Baseball Charlie Morton Corbin Burnes Christian Yelich Brandon Woodruff Milwaukee Brewers Atlanta Braves share Believe the Curtis Mcelhinney Jersey hype, Bellingham is lighting up the World Cup Jordan Henderson knew exactly who to thank after opening the scoring in Englands 3-0 win against Senegal 10 MINS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Mbapp is bringing soccer to a new dimension at World Cup Cristiano Ronaldos precision 40 MINS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Poland finds its true level at World Cup, beaten by the best Poland heads home from the World Cup as the latest team unable to resist an inspired Kylian Mbapp 40 MINS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS World Cup fans find booze at hotels, Qatar's 1 liquor store Qatar's strict rules regarding alcohol have drawn attention as it hosts the World Cup 2 HOURS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Sterling leaves England World Cup camp after home break-in England forward Raheem Sterling has left his teams World Cup camp in Qatar and returned to the U.K. after a break-in at his home 2 HOURS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS
Offline lovelystyle  
#7 Gönderildi : 5 Mart 2023 Pazar 09:58:14(UTC)
lovelystyle

Brewers meet the Pirates with 1-0 series lead July 9 sharefacebooktwitterredditlink Pittsburgh Pirates (34-50, fourth in the NL Central) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (48-37, first in the NL Central)Milwaukee; Saturday, 4:10 p.m. EDTPITCHING PROBABLES: Pirates: Zach Thompson (3-6, 4.42 ERA, 1.39 WHIP, 43 strikeouts); Brewers: Brandon Woodruff (7-3, 3.95 ERA, 1.13 WHIP, 71 strikeouts) LINE: Brewers -253, Pirates +209; over/under is 7 1/2 runsBOTTOM LINE: The Milwaukee Brewers lead 1-0 in a Jordan Eberle Men Jersey three-game series with the Pittsburgh Pirates.Milwaukee has a 21-17 record at home and a 48-37 record overall. The Brewers have gone 26-8 in games when they hit at least two home runs.Pittsburgh has a 34-50 record overall and a 14-27 record in road games. The Pirates are seventh in the NL with 90 total home runs, averaging 1.1 per game.The teams play Saturday for the 12th time this season. The Brewers are up 9-2 in the season series.TOP PERFORMERS: Willy Adames has 12 doubles, 17 home runs and 46 RBI for the Brewers. Rowdy Tellez is 5-for-36 with a double and four home runs over the past 10 games.Daniel Vogelbach has nine doubles, a triple, 11 home runs and 29 RBI for the Pirates. Bryan Reynolds is 12-for-34 Mark Giordano Kids Jersey with three doubles and three home runs over the last 10 games.LAST 10 GAMES: Brewers: 6-4, .248 batting average, 3.64 ERA, outscored opponents by 17 runsPirates: 5-5, .222 batting average, 6.44 ERA, outscored by 30 runsINJURIES: Brewers: Tyrone Taylor: 7-Day IL (concu sion), Adrian Houser: 15-Day IL (flexor), Jonathan Davis: day-to-day (back/rib cage), Miguel Sanchez: 15-Day IL (elbow), Hunter Renfroe: 10-Day IL (calf), Freddy Peralta: 60-Day IL (lat), Alex Jackson: 10-Day IL (finger), Jake Cousins: 60-Day IL (elbow), Justin Topa: 60-Day IL (elbow), Luis Perdomo: 15-Day IL (elbow)Pirates: Max Kranick: 60-Day IL (elbow), Jake Marisnick: 60-Day IL (thumb), Dillon Peters: 15-Day IL (back), Canaan Smith-Njigba: 60-Day IL (wrist), Roberto Perez: Brandon Tanev Kids Jersey 60-Day IL (hamstring), Greg Allen: 60-Day IL (hamstring), Blake Cederlind: 60-Day IL (elbow), Nick Mears: 60-Day IL (elbow)___The A sociated Pre s created Jaden Schwartz Men Jersey this story using technology provided by and data from . in this topic Milwaukee Brewers National League Pittsburgh Pirates Major League Baseball Brandon Woodruff Daniel Vogelbach Bryan Reynolds Tyrone Taylor Freddy Peralta Max Kranick Dillon Peters Greg Allen Blake Cederlind Milwaukee Brewers Pittsburgh Pirates share World Cup fans find booze at hotels, Qatar's 1 liquor store Qatar's strict rules regarding alcohol have drawn attention as it hosts the World Cup 54 MINS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Sterling leaves England World Cup camp after home break-in England forward Raheem Sterling has left his teams World Cup camp in Qatar and returned to the U.K. after a break-in at his home 57 MINS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Ronaldo looks to shine like Mbapp and Me si at World Cup Cristiano Ronaldo has been overshadowed by the brilliance of Lionel Me si and Kylian Mbapp so far Morgan Geekie Women Jersey at the World Cup 1 HOUR AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Ottawa hosts Los Angeles after Giroux's 2-goal game The Ottawa Senators host the Los Angeles Kings after Claude Giroux's two-goal game against the San Jose Sharks in the Senators' 5-2 win 1 HOUR AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Penguins host the Blue Jackets following Kapanen's hat trick The Pittsburgh Penguins host the Columbus Blue Jackets after Kasperi Kapanen's hat trick against the St. Louis Blues in the Penguins' 6-2 win 1 HOUR AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS
Offline lovelystyle  
#8 Gönderildi : 5 Mart 2023 Pazar 11:03:40(UTC)
lovelystyle

Brewers start season at home against the Diamondbacks October 4 sharefacebooktwitterredditlink Arizona Diamondbacks vs. Milwaukee BrewersMilwaukee; Tuesday, 7:40 p.m. EDTPITCHING PROBABLES: Diamondbacks: Zac Gallen (12-3, 2.46 ERA, .89 WHIP, 186 strikeouts); Brewers: Eric Lauer (10-7, 3.83 ERA, 1.25 WHIP, 150 strikeouts) LINE: Diamondbacks -115, Brewers Clayton Kershaw Jersey -105; over/under is 7 runsBOTTOM LINE: The Milwaukee Brewers begin the season at home against the Arizona Diamondbacks.Milwaukee went 95-67 overall and 44-35 in home games last season. The Brewers averaged 2.9 extra base hits per game, including 1.2 home runs.Arizona went 52-110 overall and 20-58 in road games a season ago. The Diamondbacks averaged 3.0 extra base hits per game, including 0.9 home runs.INJURIES: Brewers: Justin Topa: 15-Day IL (ankle), Adrian Houser: 15-Day IL (groin), Luis Perdomo: 15-Day IL (calf), Alex Jackson: 60-Day IL (wrist), Jonathan Davis: 10-Day Fernando Valenzuela Jersey IL (elbow), Trevor Rosenthal: 15-Day IL (hamstring), Jandel Gustave: 15-Day IL (forearm), Miguel Sanchez: 60-Day IL (elbow)Diamondbacks: Emmanuel Rivera: 60-Day IL (wrist), Ketel Marte: 10-Day IL (undisclosed), Ryne Nelson: 15-Day IL (arm), Keynan Middleton: Russell Martin Jersey 15-Day IL (toe), Kyle Nelson: 15-Day IL (elbow), Yonny Hernandez: 60-Day IL (calf), Tyler Gilbert: 60-Day IL (elbow), Humberto Castellanos: 60-Day IL (elbow), Nick Ahmed: 60-Day IL (shoulder)___The A sociated Pre s created this story using technology provided by and data from . in this topic Milwaukee Brewers National League Major League Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Ketel Marte Tyler Gilbert Emmanuel Rivera Luis Perdomo Jandel Gustave Nick Ahmed Alex Jackson Zac Gallen Eric Lauer Jonathan Davis Keynan Middleton Milwaukee Brewers Arizona Diamondbacks share Ronaldo looks to shine like Mbapp and Me si at World Cup Cristiano Ronaldo has been overshadowed by the brilliance of Lionel Me si and Kylian Mbapp so far at the World Cup 8 MINS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Ottawa hosts Los Angeles after Giroux's 2-goal game The Ottawa Senators host the Los Angeles Kings after Claude Giroux's two-goal game against the San Jose Sharks in the Logan Forsythe Jersey Senators' 5-2 win 44 MINS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Penguins host the Blue Jackets following Kapanen's hat trick The Pittsburgh Penguins host the Columbus Blue Jackets after Kasperi Kapanen's hat trick against the St. Louis Blues in the Penguins' 6-2 win 44 MINS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Ducks bring losing streak into game against the Hurricanes The Anaheim Ducks aim to end their six-game losing streak Kirk Gibson Jersey when they play the Carolina Hurricanes 45 MINS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Blackhawks face the Metropolitan Division-leading Devils The Chicago Blackhawks face the top-ranked team in the Metropolitan Division, the New Jersey Devils 45 MINS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS
Offline lovelystyle  
#9 Gönderildi : 5 Mart 2023 Pazar 11:07:04(UTC)
lovelystyle

The attempt to complete a sweep of the two-game series when Stefon Diggs Men Jersey they visit the on Wednesday afternoon. Milwaukee (49-39) avoided a three-game losing streak and maintained its two-game lead over St. Louis in the National League Central by posting a 6-3 victory in the opener. With the lo s, Minnesota (48-41) saw its advantage over Cleveland in the American League Central shrink to 3.5 games.First pitch at Target Field is set for 1:10 p.m. ET. Minnesota is the -125 money line favorite (risk $125 to win $100) in the latest Twins vs. Brewers odds from Caesars Sportsbook. Milwaukee is the +105 underdog, while the over-under for total runs scored is 8.5. Before making any Brewers vs. Twins picks, you need to .The SportsLine Projection Model simulates every game 10,000 times, and it is 275-236 on top-rated since the start of the 2021 season, returning over $400 for $100 players. This is the same model that pegged the 2021 at 10-1 as one of three best bets to win it all last season. Anybody who has followed it has seen profitable returns.Now, the model has set its sights on , and just locked in its picks and MLB predictions. You can . Here are several and betting lines for Twins vs. Brewers: Twins vs. Brewers money line: Minnesota -125, Milwaukee +105Twins vs. Brewers over-under: 8.5 runsTwins vs. Brewers run line: Minnesota -1.5 (+150)MIN: The Vinny Curry Men Jersey Twins are 2-7 in their last nine home games against National League teamsMIL: The Brewers are 8-2 in their last 10 road contestsTwins vs. Brewers picks: Featured Game | Minnesota Twins vs. Milwaukee Brewers Moneyline Spread Total MIN MIL Why you should back the Twins (6-3 Blank Jersey , 3.09 ERA) has had a strong rookie season following a brief five-start stint last September, allowing fewer than three earned runs in nine of his 13 turns. The 26-year-old right-hander is looking to bounce back from an outing against the on July 6 in which he struggled with his control, permitting three runs - two earned - and five hits with two walks, a hit batsman and a wild pitch. Ryan, who will be facing Milwaukee for the first time, has held opponents to a .194 batting average in seven starts at home this year. was Minnesota's top performer at the plate in Tuesday's Frank Gore Youth Jersey lo s, going 2-for-3 with a solo homer and scoring twice. The 29-year-old Dominican second baseman has hit safely in seven of his last nine contests, recording five home runs and nine of his team-leading 45 RBIs during that stretch. tops the Twins with a career-high 23 blasts and has driven in 43 runs, including one in each of his last three games.Why you should back the Brewers (2-6, 4.52) endured a four-start stretch during which he yielded at least four runs in each outing and suffered three lo ses before bouncing back against Pittsburgh in his last outing. The 24-year-old left-hander limited the to two runs and three hits over five innings en route to his first win since May 30. Ashby's only previous appearance against Minnesota came during his 2021 rookie season, when he allowed two runs and three hits over five frames for his first major-league victory. and paced Milwaukee's offense in Tuesday's win as each belted a two-run homer. Adames leads the Brewers with 18 blasts and has gone deep twice during his five-game hitting streak. The 26-year-old Dominican shortstop also has registered three doubles and four RBIs over those five contests and has scored twice in each of his last two outings.How to make Twins vs. Brewers picks SportsLine's model is leaning under on the Kevin Johnson Youth Jersey total, projecting 8.3 combined runs. It also says one side of the money line has all the value. .So who wins Brewers vs. Twins? And which side has all the value? , and find out.
Offline lovelystyle  
#10 Gönderildi : 5 Mart 2023 Pazar 11:50:24(UTC)
lovelystyle

Atlanta seeks to close out Brewers in Game 4 October 12, 2021 sharefacebooktwitterredditlink Milwaukee Brewers (95-67, first in the NL Central) vs. Mark Reynolds Jersey Atlanta Braves (88-73, first in the NL East)Atlanta; Tuesday, 5:15 p.m. EDTPITCHING PROBABLES: No starters namedNLDS: Atlanta leads the series 2-1BOTTOM LINE: Atlanta will look to clinch a series win with a victory over Milwaukee in Game 4 of the NLDS.The Braves were 42-38 on their home turf in 2021. Atlanta has a team batting average of .202 this postseason, Austin Riley has led them with an average of .333The Brewers were 50-31 on the road in 2021. Milwaukee has hit one home runs this postseason while posting a slugging percentage of .242, Kolten Wong's mark of .083 leads the team.The Braves won the last meeting 3-0. Ian Anderson secured his first victory and Joc Pederson went 1-for-1 with a home run and three RBIs for Atlanta. Adrian Houser took his first lo s for Milwaukee.TOP PERFORMERS: Ozzie Albies leads the Braves with Eric Thames Jersey 77 extra base hits and is batting .259.Eduardo Escobar leads the Brewers with 59 extra base hits and is batting .253.LAST 10 GAMES: Braves: 8-2, .245 batting average, 3.03 ERA, outscored opponents by 19 runsBrewers: 4-6, .229 batting average, 5.08 ERA, outscored by nine runsINJURIES: Braves: Josh Tomlin: (neck), Mike Soroka: (achilles), Grant Dayton: (shoulder), James Bourque Jersey Tucker Davidson: (forearm), Marcell Ozuna: (hand), Adam Duvall: (undisclosed), Ronald Acuna Jr.: (knee).Brewers: Justin Topa: (elbow), Angel Perdomo: (back), John Curti s: (elbow), John Axford: (elbow), Mark Mathias: (shoulder).___The A sociated Pre s created this story using technology provided by Data Skrive and data from Sportradar. in this topic National League Major League Baseball Atlanta Braves Milwaukee Brewers Angel Perdomo Marcell Ozuna Eduardo Escobar John Curti s Ronald Acua Jr. Austin Riley Mark Mathias Mike Soroka Tucker Davidson Joc Pederson Ian Anderson Atlanta Braves Milwaukee Brewers share Believe the hype, Bellingham is lighting up Stephen Strasburg Jersey the World Cup Jordan Henderson knew exactly who to thank after opening the scoring in Englands 3-0 win against Senegal 8 MINS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Mbapp is bringing soccer to a new dimension at World Cup Cristiano Ronaldos precision 38 MINS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Poland finds its true level at World Cup, beaten by the best Poland heads home from the World Cup as the latest team unable to resist an inspired Michael A. Taylor Jersey Kylian Mbapp 38 MINS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS World Cup fans find booze at hotels, Qatar's 1 liquor store Qatar's strict rules regarding alcohol have drawn attention as it hosts the World Cup 2 HOURS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Sterling leaves England World Cup camp after home break-in England forward Raheem Sterling has left his teams World Cup camp in Qatar and returned to the U.K. after a break-in at his home 2 HOURS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Guest (10)
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)