logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline lovelystyle  
#1 Gönderildi : 5 Mart 2023 Pazar 09:46:33(UTC)
lovelystyle

Sıralama: Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 5.3.2023(UTC)
Mesajlar: 189

The were up 10-3 over the on Monday night with the bases loaded as Jr. got up to the plate. With a 3-0 count he ignored the sign from manager Brooks Laich Kids Jersey Jayce Tingler to take a pitch and instead launched the ball into the stands for a grand slam, .David Samson sat down on his podcast "Nothing Personal with David Samson" to give his thoughts on the matter.Rangers manager Chris Woodward was not happy after the game."I didn't like it, personally," of Tatis Jr. swinging on the 3-0 count. "You're up by seven in the eighth inning; it's typically not a good time to swing 3-0. It's kind of the way we were all raised in the game. But, like I said, the norms are being challenged on a daily basis. So just because I don't like it doesn't mean it's not right. I don't think we liked it as a group."This is what confused Samson, who stre sed just how crucial these games are in a shortened season: "I really don't like that you Jonny Brodzinski Jersey didn't like it Chris, because forget the norms being changed, it's a 60-game season... It's a juiced ball era where people are hitting home runs, pitchers have no command because their arms are falling out of their sockets, runners are on base at all times, people are scoring runs... Run up the score, score as many as you can because your pitching stinks and you can just as easily give up a 10 spot. I've seen it."People were upset afterwards because an .Here is that unwritten rules, in the words of Samson:"The unwritten rule that got violated last night is the following rule: when you have a substantial lead of five runs or more in Mike Cammalleri Kids Jersey the eighth inning or later, and the bases are loaded, or there's two men on, or there's one man on, Adrian Kempe Men Jersey when you have a three ball and zero strike count, the unwritten rule says you take a strike."While Samson is fine with the grand slam on a 3-0 count, he does have one question on his mind."When your manager gives you the take sign you take. How come no one's talking about how Fernando Tatis Jr. got the take sign?" he asked. "It is the managers job, period, hard stop, it is the managers job to give signs to players playing the game. According to Samson, no matter what, the hierarchy needs to be respected -- especially one Luc Robitaille Women Jersey that involves the manager.Ultimately, the podcast host feels that needs to let the kids -- like Tatis Jr. -- play. It's what makes the game fun." They're Trying to bring baseball into the 21st century because all we hear, and I'm tired of it, 'baseball is for old people, baseball is boring, baseball needs to change,'" Samson said. "Baseball needs to stop and let the kids play. Baseball needs to be fun, needs to let players expre s themselves, needs to develop personalities, needs to allow personalities to shine through."
Sponsor
Offline lovelystyle  
#2 Gönderildi : 5 Mart 2023 Pazar 12:05:15(UTC)
lovelystyle

Sıralama: Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 5.3.2023(UTC)
Mesajlar: 189

During a game between the and on Thursday, baseball fans got to see a play they probably have never witne sed before. David Samson, host of the podcast "Nothing Jose De Leon Jersey Personal with David Samson" discu sed the play on Friday's episode saying he was flabbergasted by what happened.Before we dive into commentary on the play, it's one you have to see for yourself. Take a look: El Mago magic! Have you ever seen anything like this?! MLB (@MLB) Samson discu sed the play, saying :"I'm talking about a play in 18 Austin Meadows Jersey years I've never seen and it happened last night. Eighteen years in the game, not one time have I seen it. I Tyler Glasnow Jersey 'm not sure I've seen it in my 45 years on this green Earth ... Never seen a play like that ... I don't think we'll ever see it again."To sum it up, Javier Bez turned a routine, inning-ending groundout into a run thanks to the help of the Pirates defense."All the Pirates had to do was get Baez out and the runner from third's run would not be Blank Jersey counted ... The pirates don't know this rule, is that po sible?" the podcast host asks. "...All he had to do was touch first base," he Nick Anderson Jersey says. Samson notes that when he was president of the , they started spring training with the rules of baseball, to avoid situations like this one. Maybe the Pirates will be reviewing the rulebook this weekend.
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)