logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline Bestmengqin  
#1 Gönderildi : 26 Ekim 2021 Salı 02:41:01(UTC)
Bestmengqin

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 26.10.2021(UTC)
Mesajlar: 3
United Arab Emirates

Certain statements in this document are forward-looking statements, which reflect the expectations of NBA2king management about the Company. These statements are not historical and comprise statements regarding plans, beliefs and expectations about the future. These statements include those regarding the possibility of hosting an NBA2K tournament for high schools students in the Chicago region; the format competition, prize money and the timing of the tournament and the expected use of the proceeds.

Such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that may result in actual results or developments to be different from those included in the statements, including risks related to external factors that are beyond the control of the Company. The risks are mainly the undetermined length and extent of the COVID-19 epidemic, and the other risk inherent in the transactions described in this type of report.

There is no assurance that any of the events projected by the forward-looking statements are likely to take place or, if do occur, what benefits the Company could gain from them.Another participant said that the scheme appeared to have "so many people" signing up that Rack and Raangee also, an NBA 2K player allegedly associated with the scheme have created an FAQ document to explain how it all performed.

P.TV discovered a document that Raangee claimed he was "the person who can get opportunities for individuals", while Rack, Calvin and another accomplice who does not appear to be part of the NBA 2K community dealt with the financial aspects of the scheme.P.TV is unable to reach Calvin but has decided not to announce his name.

"First foremost I'd like to state that what we're doing here is absolutely legal," Rangee says in the FAQ document, which was obtained by P.TV. Rangee says that if it was illegal it would be illegal because it's not worth the chance of me being in prison. Remember that if this were a scam, I and [Rack] wouldn't go to Buy 2K MT PS4 the trouble of publishing our names so that others could see. I am in love with this community too much and I am putting in a lot time to make sure that my name is relevant."
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)