logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline rsgoldsale  
#1 Gönderildi : 2 Ağustos 2019 Cuma 05:57:04(UTC)
rsgoldsale

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 2.8.2019(UTC)
Mesajlar: 3
United States
Konum: New York

The alliances of the planet makes it obvious that the popualtion is dying and something isn't going right. I hope as well, I think its a great concept, then it might just be that there's a great deal of new games out and/or both. Thanks for MaplestoryM Mesos putting your insight on this particular topic btw.

Old 7th Joyous Maplestory Enhancement Scrolls.It'd been 2.5 years since I was on. I never used them and they had been untradeable. People who might not be recognizable, they look such as this.

The thing does not expire, and I see no reason it wouldn't still work. The scrolls either triumph (20% chance) or fail and destroy the item. But once I tried to use it something odd occurred.

They kept failing and ruining the item. Nothing strange there, just bad luck. These succeeded all 3 times I used them. The gear was NOT destroyed and revealed a +1 and a slot was used. On the other hand, the scroll included NO stats into the equipment like it was supposed to.

Maybe these scrolls no longer will work? Upgrades could have averted them? It is just strange I'd still have them in my stock, which you're still able to apply them, that they can still fail and ruin items, and they can SEEM to succeed but actually not buy Maple M Mesos use any of the improvements while still using up slots.

I was planning to use them on some unimportant lower level gear but if they won't work I'll just toss them. I want to make room in my inventory.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)