logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline Rskingdom  
#1 Gönderildi : 16 Temmuz 2019 Salı 09:15:18(UTC)
Rskingdom

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 15.7.2019(UTC)
Mesajlar: 3
China
Konum: MMOGO

Then allow me to tell you why it will, if you think incorporating wow classic gold tokens will not destroy the market. I am aware of players in desert that's Black that have spent over 300,000$ on the game. Give the option to gamers, and they will stop at nothing to get an advantage over others. These players are now able to cover to get all mats required for their items epic mount. They will buy out all consumables on the marketplace to get an unfair advantage in their own grind to rank 14. All this may make costs of mats and consumables skyrocket from the market because demand is much greater than supply. This will make it much more difficult for players to progress.

I can see buying tokens to have consumables and flaks being a necessity for premades. It might pressure players at high end raiding guilds to invest in consumables to keep their raid spots and destroy the community. Normal players would have no opportunity to keep up with the treasure mill, because while they're outside grinding to get WoW Classic Gold to get consumables, the predator just buys more WoW Classic Gold and continue going. If the token is inserted, I won't be enjoying the game. No freakin way.

Vanilla. There are a great deal of BoE pre-bis (or almost pre-bis) things in vanilla WoW. Cases: Eye of Flame, Robe of the Magi, Elemental Mage Staff, Staff of Jordan, Stockade Pauldrons, Stonegrip Gauntlets, Boots of Avoidance, Deepfury Bracers, Krol Blade, Alcor's Sunrazor, Edgemaster's Handguards (best in slot til AQ), Cloudkeeper Legplates, Battlechaser's Greaves, Flurry Axe, Dwarven Hand Cannon, Warmonger, Freezing Band, Robe of Winter Night, Cassandra's Grace, Elder Wizard's Mantle, Sash of Mercy, Arcanite Reaper, Staff of buy wow gold northdale the Blessed Seer.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)