logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline elaine95  
#1 Gönderildi : 13 Temmuz 2019 Cumartesi 08:55:24(UTC)
elaine95

Sıralama: Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 26.3.2019(UTC)
Mesajlar: 175

There’s a lot of pressure on first round draft picks. They’re drafted with the hope that they can be difference makers for their franchise at some point in their careers. While that is the case sometimes Darius Slayton Jersey , more often than not it doesn’t quite work out as planned. After all, the draft isn’t an exact science. Even the best can miss on a top end pick. The word bust is thrown around a lot in the NFL these days. It’s used to describe a high draft pick who doesn’t live up to expectations. The league is now more demanding than ever, especially on young players. Naturally, their window for success will become smaller as the teams need to win grows. This is making it even harder for young players to develop as some teams just can’t afford the wait and are forced to move on.There are a number of players in the NFL right now that are struggling to make an impact. A good deal of them are former first round picks. While teams want these guys to succeed, it’s hard to put too much confidence in someone who just isn’t performing on the field. Be it a lack of skill, effort or plain bad luck, a ton of former first round picks are on the verge of being branded busts. 2015 might be a crucial season in all of these athletes’ careers as it might determine whether they’re still in the league next year. Of course T.J. Hockenson Jersey , some starters might get backup roles and some backups might find jobs elsewhere, but that essentially means that they won’t be starters for the majority of their remaining career. You expect these guys to come out of college, start and then dominate. In most cases, as soon as you see a former first rounder looking for a new jersey or sitting on the bench, you know he’s a bust. I'm going to preface, I do not have much experience with the high style lifestyle that accompanies many professional athletes. While they can drop hundreds of dollars on a meal, I need a few minutes to mull if I can afford to upsize my McDonalds fries. I remembered how jealous I was of these athletes growing up with seemingly endless talent and endless earning potential ahead of them.Then I got older. Then I got wiser to the real cost of playing in the NFL http://www.lionscheapstore.com/jahlani-tavai-jersey-cheap , both to your body and to your long term finances. For all the athletes that saved their money wisely, there are countless other NFL athletes that wasted and continue to waste their money foolishly.For many of these professional athletes, they get misguided information. They may invest in a project that goes nowhere or purchase expensive items without ever thinking about a future where they are struggling to get by.As NFL rookies are entering the league, there is more emphasis than ever being placed on teaching athletes on how to be smart with their money. They do not earn a paycheque every two weeks of the year like many other jobs. While their paycheques are substantial, it takes a degree of planning to make sure you can use your money wisely.That becomes an all the more tragic story when you consider how many athletes have had their careers cut short by injury, long before they ever make enough money to sustain them the rest of their lives.Every NFL player is not going to play until his later 30s, many won't make it to their mid or early 30s. It can be enticing to live the NFL lifestyle Will Harris Jersey , especially when you are young and not used to having what seems like an endless stream of money. Unfortunately, as you will see, for many of these athletes, this high style living has cost some long term damage.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)