logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline starding  
#1 Gönderildi : 9 Mart 2021 Salı 09:21:10(UTC)
starding

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 9.3.2021(UTC)
Mesajlar: 4

For those that prefer to NBA 2K21 MT Coins pre-order the Mamba Forever variant, the following bonuses have been added onto their games: 100,000 Virtual Money, 10,000 MyTeam Points, 10 MyTeam Tokens, 60 MyCareer Skill Boosts, 30 MyCareer Gatorade Boosts, 40 MyTeam Promo Packs (10 in the first launch and then three given every week), Sapphire Damian Lillard and Zion Williamson MyTeam Cards, MyPlayer Shoe Collection, MyPlayer back pack, and the Kobe Bryant Digital Collection. As it isn't the first time 2K sports admired the late Kobe Bryant because his departure, the box artwork for its current-gen variant is a painting (rather than the typical in-person image for the other versions) that reveals Bryant wearing his #8 jersey as he dunks. For the next-gen, the box artwork comes with a photo of Bryant sporting his #24 jersey because he waves to a crowd.

The closer people get to the unveiling of NBA 2K21 on next-gen, the more enthusiastic I am about what's ahead. The current-gen version has fumbled around a little, but I have to believe some of the issues are because of 2K dividing its sources with the next-gen iteration.

It appears clear, 2K has firearms blazing on the PlayStation 5 and Xbox collection X models, and don't forget what they didn't place the bar as we moved to the current-gen back in 2013. This time around, all indications point to 2K doing their best to provide the type of visual experience that is unmatched across--at the very least--most the other names set to start in the first week of next-gen availability. At the moment, the one most impressive looking game that I've observed on next-gen is Spider-Man: Miles Morales. If you have not seen it yet, here is a sneak peak and you tell me if it is simple to differentiate when the action moves from cutscene to real gameplay.

The game looks completely bonkers, and there's every reason to Buy NBA 2K Coins believe it will be a blast to play. That said, I'm going to head out on a limb and say that NBA 2K21 on PS5 and Xbox collection X will probably be even more notable. After we saw that the Zion Williamson trailer below, many were impressed, but there were still jokes about excessive perspiration, and others wondered if that could be real in-game footage. Sweat jokes aside, this looks great, and when you envision what it'll look like in a digital arena, packed with entirely 3-D-rendered fans, officials, cheerleaders, coaches, benches and other players around the floor, matters go to the next level. Have a look at a couple of videos made to show off the energy of this PS5 and Xbox Collection X.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)