logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline Smarthuiyuan  
#1 Gönderildi : 4 Mart 2021 Perşembe 08:01:21(UTC)
Smarthuiyuan

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 4.3.2021(UTC)
Mesajlar: 3
Netherlands
Konum: AnHui

In the animation, Uther's soul arrives on the doorstep of the Kyrian in Bastion, as there's some kind of wow classic gold afterlife sorting system which places souls where they belong in the Shadowlands. However, Uther can't let go of his lifetime, and he thirsts for justice. He is chastised for this for some time before Devos, the Paragon watching him over, finds that his spirit is injured from Frostmourne, the Lich King's blade

Now, I could probably enter super-deep detail about why any of this matters, but I will save myself the effort, and you the agony of digging through it. What's that the runes on Frostmourne are seemingly from the Maw, an area of the Shadowlands where just the most evil, irredeemable spirits are cast. And, Arthas, who has caused so much harm, by apparently channeling the power of the maw, was cast into that wicked place by the spirit of his childhood teacher who died by his own blade.

This is a cartoon that's totally in the realm of fan service but it's totally working.

It's not just a secret that I'm chomping at the bit to get my hands on World of Warcraft: Shadowlands -- I was already sold by the Vampires.

I already kind of had an idea that Blizzard would use the fact that we will essentially be questing throughout the afterlife to revisit a lot of older figures, but if that really is what we're likely to see from this, I am even more excited. Throughout the storied history of Warcraft over the last 26 decades, there are a great deal of amazing characters -- both good and bad -- which have bit the dust in 1 way or another.

I haven't been playing those games since their beginning, I'm not old enough, but I have been playing long enough to receive a load of sentimental attachment to a lot of cheap classic gold wow characters, particularly ones which are no longer with us.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)