logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline liny195  
#1 Gönderildi : 5 Temmuz 2019 Cuma 08:04:18(UTC)
liny195

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 11.4.2019(UTC)
Mesajlar: 46
Armenia
Konum: NY

the Cowboys in the playoffs! Okay Sebastian Janikowski Color Rush Jersey , we already knew that the Seahawks were in the postseason, and it was almost guaranteed that they’d be facing the Cowboys, but allow yourself to forget for a minute how ugly that game was against the Arizona Cardinals. That’s what me and John Morgan attempt to do in this week’s edition of Seaside Chats: Instant Reaction.The episode is over an hour long and we talk about the 27-24 win over the Cardinals, preview Saturday’s wild card matchup against the Cowboys (I feel good about it Dontae Johnson Color Rush Jersey , John does not), re-live some past Seattle playoff teams, compare a current NFL star quarterback to Matt Hasselbeck, and discuss the rest of the league’s postseason matchups.The show is available at Patreon to supporters at the $2 per month level. I’m also announcing a giveaway with one random winner getting a Footbottle. It is exactly what it sounds like and it is spectacular. Send your Super Bowl pick to sbnfieldgulls@gmail.com and I’ll pick a random Patreon supporter this week to send a Footbottle to.EPISODE LINK HEREThere will be a new episode of the Seaside Chats podcast up later this week to give a more in-depth preview of Dallas and then another Instant Reaction after the game on Saturday. Jacson Bevens D.J. Fluker Color Rush Jersey , Mr. Cigar Thoughts himself, joins Seaside Chats to talk to me about what he liked about the 2018 season, both on offense and defense, and what the future may bring. He chats about Brian Schottenheimer Barkevious Mingo Color Rush Jersey , the run vs pass debate, should “twitter analysts” be so self-assured that they know all the answers, potential breakout players on defense like Jacob Martin, and much more. This episode is available to our Patrons at the $2/month level.EPISODE LINKIn addition to writing his wildly popular Cigar Thoughts series on Field Gulls Ed Dickson Color Rush Jersey , Jacson also helps folks unite with incredible hardwood floors in Washington. He did not ask me to do this but I know he’s a quality person so it’s safe to say that if you have flooring needs he’s a good person to know with quality hardwood floors and you can check out those services at Fairhaven Floors. You can also see their work on Instagram.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)