logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline hongwei28  
#1 Gönderildi : 22 Mayıs 2019 Çarşamba 10:55:44(UTC)
hongwei28

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 23.3.2019(UTC)
Mesajlar: 29

After a slow start today against the Texans Natrell Jamerson Jersey , the Jets are playing well. With the exception of their kicker.After falling behind 16-3 early, Jets quarterback Sam Darnold has engineered two drives that ended with touchdown passes. That should have given the Jets a 17-16 lead, but instead kicker Jason Myers has missed both extra points, and the Texans lead 16-15.Darnold is having a very good game. Midway through the third quarter he’s 16-for-22 for 175 yards, with two touchdowns and no interceptions. Although his offensive line hasn’t done a great job of protecting him Sammie Coates Jersey , he’s doing a solid job of using his feet to buy time, and he’s only been sacked once.Now we’ll see if Deshaun Watson can get the Texans’ offense back on track — and if Myers can make a kick when the Jets need one. I need your help."It’s that time of year again. The week after the week after the Super Bowl where I go back and look at the Houston Texans’ previous season. It’s exhaustive, and there is a lot to devour, but it puts a fat red bow—the type of bow Cadillac-driving wives wake to as they stumble to the driveway—on the season and allows me, or us Aaron Colvin Jersey , depending on how you feel about BRB, to finish one thing and look ahead to the new.This year will be similar to last year, and the year before that, and the year before that, I’ve been doing this for way too long. There will be season awards (if there are any imaginary awards you want to see handed out Ka’imi Fairbairn Jersey , please post below), reader’s choice awards, scouring over the numbers, maybe game charting each one of the sacks Deshaun Watson took, and film rooms. My problem lies in this last article. During the regular season Kendall Lamm Jersey , I wrote about J.J. Watt and Jadeveon Clowney. I wrote about the last month of Deshaun Watson’s season. I’ve written about DeAndre Hopkins before, and his game hasn’t changed too much; he just has an actual quarterback now. I don’t have a beautiful topic to devote all that life to at the moment. So, I turn to you loyal reader, and ask you a simple question, what would you like to read a “Film Room” on? Whatever it may be Joel Heath Jersey , leave it in the comments below. If there is a consensus or something that just speaks to me, that’s what I’ll go with. Please. I beg you. I’m tired and dry.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)