logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline hongwei28  
#1 Gönderildi : 23 Nisan 2019 Salı 07:55:48(UTC)
hongwei28

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 23.3.2019(UTC)
Mesajlar: 29

LAS VEGAS (AP) — If Nashville and Vegas meet in the postseason Philadelphia Flyers Hoodies Authentic , Predators coach Peter Laviolette shouldn’t have a problem choosing his starting goaltender.Juuse Saros owns the Golden Knights.Saros made a career-high 47 saves and improved to 3-0 against Vegas as Nashville topped the Golden Knights 2-1 on Wednesday night.“Saw a lot of pucks, that’s always nice, most of them I got to see and the guys played good,” said Saros, who has a .982 save percentage (stopping 113 of 115 shots) and a 0.66 goals-against-average. “They’re a really good team, fast team, pressure. It wasn’t lucky that they were in the (Stanley Cup) final last year. We wanted to finish strong these last two road games and be happy about our game.”Nick Bonino notched his first game-winning goal of the season for the Predators, who won 4-1 in Colorado on Monday, and are now in a first-place tie with Winnipeg in the Central Division, both with 64 points.With the game tied at 1, Austin Watson poked the puck through a small crease between the corner of the goal and the back of Vegas goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury’s skate to Bonino Philadelphia Flyers Hats Authentic , who was wide open in the slot for an easy goal 3:53 into the second period. And, Saros made the lead stand the rest of the way.“That one was just a good bounce, a good forecheck from (Calle Jarnkrok) and (Watson),” said Bonino, who has six goals and four assists in his last nine contests. “It’s not easy to get them by Flower. It’s easy when he’s out of the net. We needed a win and go on a break with a good taste in our mouth and get ready to go.”Ryan Johnson also scored for the Predators, who rank fifth in the NHL in goals allowed (134), and second in the league in goals-against per game (2.58).“(Saros) was unreal. … He was outstanding today and I thought we played an amazing defensive game,” Nashville defenseman P.K. Subban said. “I know we were outnumbered in shots, but they had a lot of power plays and got pucks to the net and they had a couple shifts where they cycled and got six or seven shots off, but Juice was on his game and that’s the story with our team over the past couple years. When we don’t play our best, our goaltenders bail us out most of the time.”Nashville Custom Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys , which stopped Vegas on all four of its power-play opportunities, is 2-0 against the Golden Knights this season after winning the first meeting 4-1 on Oct. 30.Despite a 20-7-3 run since Nov. 21, Vegas has lost four of six. The Golden Knights, who lost Monday at home to Minnesota, had not lost back-to-back games at home all season.“It sucks to lose, you’ve got to win those types of games,” Golden Knights defenseman Nate Schmidt said. “You saw throughout the game how many chances both teams were getting. It’s tough right before the break to lose like that.”Max Pacioretty scored for Vegas, while Fleury made 25 saves.The Golden Knights head into the All-Star break in third place in the Pacific Division with 62 points, behind Calgary and San Jose, respectively.The most spirited play of the game came in the second period, during a scrum in front of the net www.officialpenguinsproshop.com , where Subban claimed Vegas forward Pierre-Edouard Bellemare bit him on the finger. Subban said while he did reach around Bellemare’s head to try to pull him away from Saros, he did not put his finger anywhere near his mouth.“All I tried to do was grab him. I grabbed him by the head to pull him up and he bit me, so that’s it,” said Subban, who was ultimately assessed two penalties: for roughing and unsportsmanlike conduct. “I don’t know what to say. I don’t know how I walk out of there with four minutes in penalties. They tried to apologize after the fact, but they already gave me four minutes in penalties. My finger is bleeding.“It just is what it is. It’s the last game before the break for us and I’m just focused on playing the game. The last thing you want to do is change the focus of our team there. We won the game, so I forgot about it after that.”Bellemare insisted Subban put his hand near his mouth and removed his mouth guard.“He tried to pull me up, so obviously he’s feeling teeth and he’s acting on it,” Bellemare said. “I don’t know what to tell you, really.”When asked about Subban’s claims that he bit his finger, Bellemare said: “I mean Pittsburgh Penguins T-Shirts Authentic , if you put your hand all the way in the mouth … and you pull up, you’re going to feel the teeth.”NOTES: The 18,477 in attendance was the third-largest crowd in franchise history for the Golden Knights. … Vegas’ Gerard Gallant coached his 461st game and is one game shy of tying Tom McVie for 77th place on the NHL’s career list. Gallant ranks 65th with 232 victories. … Nashville starting goaltender Pekka Rinne remains one win from a tie for 24th on the league’s career wins list with Harry Lumley (330). … Both Rinne and Fleury are tied for 21st on the NHL’s all-time shutout list with 54, along with Bernie Parent and Ed Giacomin. … With his assist, Stastny is on a five-game points streak (one goal, six assists).UP NEXTNashville: At Florida on Feb. 1.Vegas: At Carolina on Feb. 1. The National Hockey League is coming to Seattle.The league's board of governors voted unanimously Tuesday to award its 32nd franchise to Seattle, beginning in the 2021-22 season.Seattle has long been a sought-after venue for an NHL franchise, but after numerous starts and stops, the process gathered a full head of steam when the city agreed in December 2017 to renovate KeyArena."Today is an exciting and historic day for our league as we expand to one of North America's most innovative, beautiful and fastest-growing cities,鈥?NHL Commissioner Gary Bettmantold reporters. "And we are thrilled that Seattle Pittsburgh Penguins Hoodies Authentic , a city with a proud hockey history that includes being the home for the first American team ever to win the Stanley Cup, is finally joining the NHL."The Seattle ownership group, which includes David Bonderman and Jerry Bruckheimer, will pay a $650 million expansion fee for the rights to the franchise. The team will have an expansion draft in June 2021. The NHL will follow the same expansion rules it used for the Vegas Golden Knights.The Knights began play in 2017 and had instant success, reaching the Stanley Cup Final in their inaugural season. Vegas' success, both as a market and on the ice, has led to optimism that the NHL could strike gold in the Seattle market, which has been starved for a winter sports franchise since the Seattle SuperSonics departed a decade ago."I think clubs have learned a lot," Bettmantold reportersat the Stanley Cup Final of his outlook on expansion franchises. "We needed to make the team more competitive. ... This was the first expansion in the salary-cap era. As we afford all of our clubs an opportunity to be competitive, it wouldn't make any sense to not have the expansion team the same way."
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)