logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline bbgrillbagyicheng  
#1 Gönderildi : 4 Ocak 2021 Pazartesi 10:40:36(UTC)
bbgrillbagyicheng

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 4.1.2021(UTC)
Mesajlar: 1

BBQ Grill Mesh Mat all look fairly similar. They are a fiberglass cloth with a specially formulated coating to which multiple layers of PTFE (the non-stick coating) are applied.

But there are some very big differences between them, so you will want to educate yourself before purchasing grill mats.

There are three main differences that set them apart from each other—the amount and type of PTFE, the thickness, and the size of the mat.

These three things are VERY important, in that they determine the durability, ease of use, ease of cleaning the mat, how long your grill mat will last, how “slick” the mat is, and how it heats and cools when on the grill.

For the past couple of weeks, any time is hasn’t rained (and sometimes when it has!) my husband and oldest son have been out using our smoker. We’re big fans of grilled and smoked meats around here. In fact, during the summertime we tend to do more dining in our backyard than in our actual dining room! And ever since I discovered grill mats, grilling is easier and more fun than ever before!

Here are some tips to safely clean a grill mat:

Always wash your mats immediately after use.

Don’t use steel wool, scouring pads, or harsh chlorine detergents as they may scratch and penetrate the surface of the grilling mat.

If there’s tough residue, soak the mats in soapy water for about an hour or longer before wiping them clean with a microfiber cloth, paper towel, or cotton towel.

Nylon-scrubbing pads are ideal for cleaning grill mats.

If your grill mat is dishwasher safe (most are), put the mats on the top rack of your dishwasher and run it on hot to remove any stubborn residues.

Cooking Small Foods

When you grill on a grill mat, you’re not only cooking on a clean surface, but you’re cooking on a continuous surface, too. A large cooking surface opens up a world of possibilities, making it much easier to cook things like shrimp, fruits, veggies, and more.

If you love to grill as much as I do, then I think TongXiang YiCheng grill mats will be your favorite grill tool! Tongxiang Yicheng Composites Co.,Ltd is a famous BBQ Grill Mesh Mat Manfuacturer , if you interested in our products please visit https://www.txyicheng.co...duct/bbq-grill-mesh-mat/
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)