logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline BessLineberger  
#1 Gönderildi : 25 Aralık 2020 Cuma 10:10:41(UTC)
BessLineberger

Sıralama: Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 18.11.2020(UTC)
Mesajlar: 59
Australia

"One thing I've always been comfortable with, I felt like I was the best option on every team I played for down the stretch," Irving said on the podcast. "This is the first time in my career I've looked down and be like, 'That motherf---er can make that shot too.' And he'll probably do it a lot easier.Orlando Magic Face Masks Face Masks

Mahomes finished 26-of-47 passing (55.3%) for 254 yards, three touchdowns and no interceptions. But he did lose a fumble on a fourth-quarter sack. The Saints also scored a safety by forcing a fumble on a punt return just before halftime.

Two quick points on this before I move on. First, that’s absolutely a gut-punch for the Celtics. They lose a core piece of their rotation and a very valuable asset for nothing*. (More on that asterisk later) Second, I don’t know if you can blame this on Danny Ainge. If some random team was going to be willing to give Hayward that much money, he’s right to take that money and Danny is right to wish him happy trails. Maybe we all should have seen this coming based on the “it only takes one” rule.Atlanta Hawks Face Masks

Vogel said he spent the first day of training camp with 75% of the practice -- which didn't last much longer than an hour -- dedicated to drills and 25% to live action. The second day of camp, he made it 50-50 and the third day, Tuesday, involved 75% live action and 25% drills.

When Wood positions himself in the right spot, Houston’s defense should be sound. When he steps in the wrong direction, focuses on his own man instead of the ball, or incorrectly assumes what the offense is about to do, it will splinter.

The Jets might have to turn their sights to another quarterback in the draft or stick with incumbent Sam Darnold, who passed for 207 yards and a touchdown in his most efficient performance of the campaign. He did it against the NFL's top-ranked defense.Chicago Bulls Face Masks

With the coronavirus pandemic ongoing, the league is facing decisions about how to undertake a campaign outside the relative security of a bubble. The NBA circulated a 134-page guide about health and safety protocols last week, but it has outstanding concerns to address.NBA Face Masks & NBA Face Covers
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)