logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline lgllkl  
#1 Gönderildi : 23 Aralık 2020 Çarşamba 04:13:59(UTC)
lgllkl

Sıralama: Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 18.11.2020(UTC)
Mesajlar: 66
Antarctica

“If you are uneducated to what is going on, that is one thing. Continue to get educated. But we can control our peace. We can control our voice and what we say to others. We can control the things we can control. That is the main focus to me. Preaching on controlling how you treat people. You can’t control the past. You can control the future with a small bit of change every day, every month and every year just going out of your way to just be a positive energy around people.”

Coach Steve Kerr didn't specify why the two were absent but did say they were the only two players not to take the court. Kerr noted that he couldn't elaborate on what Green and Wiseman are able to do at the moment.Charlotte Hornets Face Masks

Towns and Russell, who first met when they played against each other in high school, were selected first and second, respectively, in the 2015 NBA draft by the Timberwolves and Los Angeles Lakers. Early in their careers, the two bonded like brothers despite playing in different cities.Phoenix Suns Face Masks

Shortly after Irving's comments about James went live, the high-scoring guard posted a series of Twitter videos referring to the "false narratives" that emerged when it was perceived that he was taking a shot at James.Sacramento Kings Face Masks

This isn't the first time Tylek has targeted Gores. In October, Gores resigned from the board of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art after Tylek co-signed a letter criticizing his ownership of Securus.

The 2021 trade deadline has yet to be finalized. The deadline is typically in early February, a week or two before the All-Star break, but this season's deadline will occur after March 3. That is the date when free agents who signed with their own teams for greater than a 20% increase from the previous season can be traded. -- Royce YoungNew York Knicks Face Masks

"It's not so much deferring, because in past situations where I didn't take the last shot, I felt guilty. I want this game-winning shot, but also, you want to trust your teammates. Not that I didn't trust my teammates, but I felt like I was the best option."
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)