logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline lgllkl  
#1 Gönderildi : 15 Aralık 2020 Salı 12:00:42(UTC)
lgllkl

Sıralama: Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 18.11.2020(UTC)
Mesajlar: 66
Antarctica

The Boston Celtics (and 3 other teams) are having a bad start to free agency
"There’s been plenty of good and bad so far in NBA free agency, but the Boston Celtics and three other teams are off to terrible starts.
It’s the happiest time of the year in the NBA, and that fact is compounded with the combination of the draft and free agency in the same week. Of course, if it’s not a happy time, it’s the absolute worst time, and for a handful of teams (led by the Boston Celtics), it’s been downright awful.

Let’s take a look at just why the Celtics have had a terrible time so far, and then we’ll go on to a few other teams having just as bad of a time.

Why the Boston Celtics are having a miserable free agency
The Boston Celtics always seem to be on the verge of making a big deal for a star, only to decide they’re fine without a blockbuster trade and come up just short in the end. Over the last couple of seasons, it’s even worse than that. Not only have the Celtics been unable to swing a big deal for a star or two, they’ve been losing their own.

Last season they lost Kyrie Irving in free agency, receiving nothing in return. While considering how poorly the relationship was by the end of Irving’s time in Boston, it’s fair to say that getting him out of the locker room was a win by itself, but it’s still a poor result for a max-level player.

This time around, they lost Gordon Hayward also for nothing. He opted out of his $34 million 2020-21 salary, and while he and the team were apparently working to find a sign-and-trade in order to maximize him as an asset, he ended up departing to the Charlotte Hornets and signing a gigantic four-year, $120 million deal.

That contract is certainly an overpay and not something the Celtics should have tried to match, but losing top-end players and replacing them with nothing so far isn’t the best way to get back to the Eastern Conference Finals.

Maybe the Celtics will turn it around, but so far they’re one of our headlining teams for Bad Times During Free Agency."

"Why must it always be brother against brother ... why?" Irving said in early October. "If I'm addressing anyone, I'll say their name. Come on, y'all. Don't listen to the false narratives. Let people live their lives! It's just a game.Minnesota Timberwolves Face Masks

"I wanted it by the front of the door because I wanted everybody to see where we actually came from," Adebayo said. "And that doesn't matter who walks in. You're going to always see that picture. My whole goal [of] putting it there was just so everybody can see where we actually come from. And I was raised at what I went through, the struggle, to get my mom a brand new crib and the conditions she lived in. So that's the main point of the picture."Philadelphia 76ers Face Masks

Months ago, LeBron James bit his tongue when Kyrie Irving's comments on Kevin Durant's podcast seemed to disparage the Los Angeles Lakers star's late-game abilities. Now, James has opened up about his former teammate's take on a podcast appearance of his own.Boston Celtics Face Masks

NBA Power Rankings: Who are the best teams in the league now?
Harden previously requested to be traded to the Brooklyn Nets to form a superteam with former Oklahoma City Thunder teammate Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving.New Orleans Pelicans Face Masks

And then there’s the 25-year-old newcomer best suited to raise their ceiling and evolve their offense: Wood, who averaged 22.3 points and 9.5 rebounds and shot 41 percent from downtown in his last 15 games. Some might judge that late-season surge as more flash than substance. But Houston is betting on him as a late-blooming star who will be the most complementary luxury item Harden and Wall have ever played with.

"In a decisive and momentum-shifting Game 5 of the NBA playoffs, the Dallas Mavericks fell to the LA Clippers, allowing a record scoring night in the loss.
Just when it seems the series was just beginning to get even more interesting the Dallas Mavericks collapsed and the momentum shifted back in favor of the LA Clippers in the first round of the NBA playoffs.

The Clippers came full force Tuesday night and refused to let their foot off the gas in an absolute throttling of the Mavs in Game five.

Prior to Tuesday’s loss, in which Dallas gave up 154 points, the most points the Mavs allowed in a playoff game were: 1) 137 points against the Sacramento Kings on May 10, 2003, 2) 134 points against the LA Lakers on April 28, 1984, and 3) 133 points against the LA Clippers in Game 4 of this series on Sunday night. It also ties for the largest playoff loss in franchise history at 43 points, which happened at the hand of the LA Lakers on April 28, 1984, at Staples Center.

Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong.

In fairness, the Clippers had a historic night on the offensive end, being the first team in NBA history to score 150+ points on 60+ percent from the field and 60+ percent from 3-pt range in a playoff game. They also set multiple franchise records: most threes in a playoff game (22), most field goals in a playoff game (53), highest field goal percentage in a playoff game (63.1 percent) and their biggest playoff win (43 points).

Though this was just a blip on the radar on social media once video surfaced of Clippers’ Marcus Morris Sr. appearing to purposely step on the injured ankle of Luka Doncic."
Sponsor
Offline lgllkl  
#2 Gönderildi : 18 Aralık 2020 Cuma 08:17:51(UTC)
lgllkl

Sıralama: Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 18.11.2020(UTC)
Mesajlar: 66
Antarctica

In a memo sent to teams by the NBA Monday morning, the league laid out resting policies for the 2020-21 regular season -- including granting significant flexibility to teams resting players in non-nationally televised games, particularly at the start of the season.Boston Celtics Face Masks

After Wednesday's practice, the Rockets remained uncertain about when Harden would be cleared to practice because they were awaiting word from the NBA about the COVID-19 protocols following the superstar's holdout from training camp.

As for Wiseman, getting him prepared for the condensed season will be trickier. Kerr knows that it will be difficult to get the second overall pick in last month's draft ready after his training camp absence, but he isn't going to complain about the hand the Warriors have been dealt.Los Angeles Lakers Face Masks

"One thing I've always been comfortable with, I felt like I was the best option on every team I played for down the stretch," Irving said on the podcast. "This is the first time in my career I've looked down and be like, 'That motherf---er can make that shot too.' And he'll probably do it a lot easier.

New best friend Goran Dragic scored 27 flashy points of his own, shooting a whopping 60 percent from the field (including 40 percent from downtown) and knocking down all seven of his free throws. He also grabbed six rebounds and dished out five assists, hitting everyone with a friendly reminder of what it truly means to be a well-rounded point guard.

The "Seven-Eight Game" will be between the teams ranked seventh and eighth, while the "Nine-Ten Game" will feature the teams ranked ninth and 10th. The winner of the Seven-Eight Game will advance to the playoffs as the No. 7 seed. The loser will host the winner of the Nine-Ten Game, and then the winner of that contest will get the eighth seed in the playoffs.New Orleans Pelicans Face Masks

“You try to go out and be the best person. You try to go out and do the right thing. But when a curveball is thrown your way, that is the true test of character,” Russell said. “We saw those guys come together, let their guard down and just try to be there for one another. It was amazing to see. Seeing that is what gives everybody that fight every day. You see those types of events occur and you say, ‘I am going to do what I can every day.’ That small gesture matters.”Charlotte Hornets Face Masks
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)