logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline lgllkl  
#1 Gönderildi : 15 Aralık 2020 Salı 03:03:30(UTC)
lgllkl

Sıralama: Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 18.11.2020(UTC)
Mesajlar: 66
Antarctica

"Ky is one of the most talented players I've ever played with in my life. The kid -- I don't even want to call him 'kid.' He's not a kid anymore, but back then, he was. He was a young kid still growing into his own, and the s--- that he was capable of on the floor I had never seen before," James said. "I had so much confidence in him. I actually told Kyrie, I told him at one point when we were playing together that if you were not a league MVP someday, then you were selling yourself short. Because that's how much I believed in him.Memphis Grizzlies Face Masks

"I hope there is a basketball solution to this rather than a legal one," Warren LeGarie, a prominent agent for coaches -- including Mike D'Antoni (69) and Alvin Gentry (66), then the head coaches of the Houston Rockets and New Orleans Pelicans -- told ESPN in July.Minnesota Timberwolves Face Masks

The NBA has gone to great lengths to make this season's setup as safe as possible. Last week, it released a 154-page health and safety guide for the season. The document includes instructions for frequent testing; how to safely distance and eat on planes; where players can eat on the road and who can accompany them; how teams should be isolated from other guests and housekeeping staff at hotels; and many, many more such protections.

"Obviously, every game matters, but we're competing for something that's high. We don't ever want to shortchange our stuff. For me personally, that's a fine line with me, but understanding that it's a shortened season. I think it's 71 days that the offseason is going to be, the shortest [offseason] for any professional sport ever.

"Monday night saw the No.1 seed Milwaukee Bucks open their Eastern Conference semi-final matchup in the NBA playoffs with the Miami Heat. For anybody who has watched the Heat play this season, especially in Orlando, you’ll know that we were going to be in for an exhilarating series here. And Game 1 was just that.

There was plenty going on in this one, and if this game was a benchmark for the rest of this series then it’s going to be a special one. The Bucks haven’t looked themselves through their time in Orlando and that’s pretty worrying. But, when you have Giannis Antetokounmpo on your team, surrounded by the depth that he is, then all form goes out the window. The Heat, however, had different ideas, and the area of the game that effectively gave them the basis to go on and clinch this opening game was a surprising one.

The Milwaukee Bucks have the best interior defense in the entire NBA this season, allowing just 38.7 points in the paint per game, while the Heat rank 28th in scoring in the paint, with 43.9 points per game coming in that area. So you’ve got the best defense inside against one of the worst offenses inside. That doesn’t seem like a great thing considering the task that the Heat was coming up against in Giannis and the Bucks. But, that narrative didn’t seem to matter to head coach Erik Spoelstra and his team." Washington Wizards Face Masks

If a player gets a serious case of COVID-19 -- up to and including going to the hospital -- he would have to work out alone for three days, rather than two, before being cleared to return to team activities, assuming everything checks out.

"I'm hoping that we are learning that we belong. That we're one of the best teams in this league and we can do what we know we can do, which is win a championship," Butler said during a video conference call with reporters Monday, his first since last season ended. "We said the whole thing last year, we didn't do it -- we better hold up what we're talking about. I know that we're capable of it. I know that we believe we can do it. So I'm just hoping that we learn that we can hang with the best of them all year long."San Antonio Spurs Face Masks
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)