logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline lgllkl  
#1 Gönderildi : 12 Aralık 2020 Cumartesi 03:07:50(UTC)
lgllkl

Sıralama: Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 18.11.2020(UTC)
Mesajlar: 66
Antarctica

After seeing the complications the NFL and MLB have had in playing their seasons outside of a bubble format, we know that the NBA has the potential for similar issues. -- Bontemps

"Physically, right now I'm sore as hell," James said. "We're [in] Day 2 of training camp. That's been my whole career pretty much, except probably like Year 1 or Year 2, when I was 18 or 19. I'm super sore, but nothing [major]. I don't have anything that's stopping me from being on the floor, doing 5-on-5, doing 4-on-4, doing any drills, things of that nature. So [I'm] good in that sense.Sacramento Kings Face Masks

It is not as though general manager Mike Kupchak made any significant deals on draft night. All he did was select players in the order that was allotted to him, with the exception of trading for the 42nd pick by giving up a 2024 second-round draft pick.NBA Face Masks & NBA Face Covers

For instance, teams could have a similar number of positive COVID-19 cases but differing circumstances for the total, such as potential spread in a facility or isolated cases at home, leading to the NBA's reluctance to create a fixed number that would lead to play being suspended on a given night.

Harden, the eight-time All-Star who has requested to be traded to a contender, did not report to the Toyota Center for COVID-19 testing until Tuesday, two days after the Rockets held their first team practice. If he continues to test negative, he could be cleared to practice Monday.Minnesota Timberwolves Face Masks

Danny Ainge working hard to make something from nothing "I was out in the yard raking leaves when I found out that Gordon Hayward was leaving the Celtics. I saw the news and let out a audible yelp/gasp. Turns out Gordon is the one raking - to the tune of $120M.

The NBA has gone to great lengths to make this season's setup as safe as possible. Last week, it released a 154-page health and safety guide for the season. The document includes instructions for frequent testing; how to safely distance and eat on planes; where players can eat on the road and who can accompany them; how teams should be isolated from other guests and housekeeping staff at hotels; and many, many more such protections.Atlanta Hawks Face Masks
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)