logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline StevenCao  
#1 Gönderildi : 13 Şubat 2019 Çarşamba 08:39:51(UTC)
StevenCao

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 17.12.2018(UTC)
Mesajlar: 13

Funding. I am a new participant Like I said. I have got absolutely zero idea how to fund my characters. Any advice is GREATLY appreciated. I have got no clue that world to go with. What are why Buy MS2 Mesos , and your suggestions? Pay-to-Win. In the appearing I have done this match does not SEEM to be Pay-to-Win, but I might have missed something. What is your opinion in regards to this?

Ideas which you have and would like to give or any information would be great. I am currently downloading the game but have a VERY long time left to go yet, so I probably won't have the ability to play till I get off work tomorrow. I'll attempt to see and respond tonight, and tomorrow in my breaks/lunch. Ok, I understand the major difficulty is going nexon with these strikes, I know they won't fix it instantly but artasi, if you are reading this, lots of people, including myself, we've got a daily routine at which 1 hour or two hours without play we can shed the productivity of our maplestory2 stuff...

In this case I mean the reward points out of celebrity world and bosses, doing the pursuit and search boxes for anniversary maplestory coins so as to get items from the coin shop...

What's the point? Well I would love to find the chance of climbing the times for coin shop and nx transfering for the times that we've introduced these problems and maintenance and everything in order to get the things we're searching for.

I am assuming the game will go down for maintenance later or sooner within the next couple of hours on account of the DDoS. I understand you guys cannot prevent the game from DDoS all the time, but you do have control within the compensations. Last time, you guys disrespected us with Teleport stone and 15 30 coins. Though those stones are helpful, the loss of the coins is not worth teleport rock in my opinion. A player can get 50 coins from boxes and 25. Due to the horrible condition the servers were in, last time , I didn't get to even play the game daily. So this time, can we please get 75 coins at least?

The coins is what I am mostly concerned about, since we could only get a lot of participant in daily to save up for these expensive (sorta) maplestory items in the maplestory Coin Shop. Eh Maplestory 2 Mesos , nothing longer for me to include. Please give this some thought, and thank you in advance for solving the connectivity issue.Edit: '' I had been in the game whilst creating this thread. Umm. .
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)