logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline StevenCao  
#1 Gönderildi : 30 Ocak 2019 Çarşamba 05:09:44(UTC)
StevenCao

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 17.12.2018(UTC)
Mesajlar: 13

This number includes Procedures of payment transformed into maplestory2 mesos

I returned to this match towards the end of last August, with the sole aim of trying to reach 2mil range, with no dipping into my pockets, of course. This was an achievement worth some thing Maplestory M Mesos for sale , due to fairly obvious it's that 99 percent of the people who've attained this range have spent a significant amount of cash to'achieve' it.

Eight weeks later, after having accrued around 300bil worthiness of mesos without selling one thing from leech (this amount includes various methods of payment converted into maplestory2 mesos with all the standard prices in the market ), I've finally accomplished my goal. I am now a 212 Night Lord in Renegades that will solo the first three legged Abyss directors, Hard Magnus, and Hell Gollux.

However, rather than discovering this'end game' status rewarding, I simply find no difference whatsoever between where I am currently, as well as where I was several months back, when I was barely scratching through Hard Gollux.

During the three days after my solo, I have got a'grand total' out of Chaos Root Abyss drops of 150mil. My average income that is converted was 3bil daily, to place this in view, in March. This 150mil (a pathetic 5 percent of that) is not indicative of a minimal supply of items I might have (I attract drop mules into all my runs, and possess a limitless supply of these); instead, it's simply due to the fact that these finish game falls are so typical that their market looks like that of'best competition,' where the'willingness to accept' for sellers is essentially zero because these items don't have any value whatsoever to them.

I have soloed Hell Gollux 15 occasions, and got just zero Superior Engraved Gollux Pendants. Had I even obtained one and sold it for market price, which would be a meager 30 mil per day for murdering Hell Gollux (coins sold ). Rather, based on empirical data, the fall rate of this pendant is around 2-3%, which is totally clear due to the propensity of pay-to-win players to take themselves repeatedly in these boss runs. This low percentage yields an outcome signal of 15-20mil per day.

I have eight Tough Magnus runs per week Maplestory 2 Mesos. But, Tyrant boots simply don't sell anymore because literally any random individual can leech their method into a pair of boots.I are treated exactly the exact same way (or worse, if the participant has higher range), as gamers who paid their way into high, even though it takes literally no maplestory2 ability at all to reach the top if you're spending out of pocket. No. Skill. At. All.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)