logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline BessLineberger  
#1 Gönderildi : 5 Aralık 2020 Cumartesi 09:53:01(UTC)
BessLineberger

Sıralama: Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 18.11.2020(UTC)
Mesajlar: 59
Australia

Hischier will try to rebound after scoring his NHL-low 36 points (14 goals, 22 assists) in 58 games last season. Hughes is expected to improve after scoring 21 points (seven goals, 14 assists) while averaging 15:52 in ice time in 61 games as an 18-year-old rookie.

2. Who will step up at defenseman?
The Devils were 29th in the NHL in goals-against per game (3.25) and allowed the sixth-highest shots-against per game (32.7) last season. They're hoping the acquisitions of defensemen Ryan Murray (trade with the Columbus Blue Jackets) and Dmitry Kulikov (free agent) will help improve those numbers.NHL Face Coverings

”It was possibly easier for me, because of the fact that I was pretty darn safe right from the start,” 53-year-old Winnipeg Jets coach Paul Maurice said. ”I’m really confident in what goes on in our building, tested every second day, I don’t feel particularly exposed.”Nashville Predators Team NHL Face Coverings

But, as I watched Steven Stamkos hoist the Cup late last night, I couldn’t help but realize what an amazing accomplishment the NHL pulled off. Against all odds, the 2019-20 season was completed and a Stanley Cup Champion was crowned.

NHL’s older coaches debate wearing masks, taking precautionsSeattle Kraken Team NHL Face Coverings
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)