logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline StevenCao  
#1 Gönderildi : 17 Aralık 2018 Pazartesi 03:53:50(UTC)
StevenCao

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 17.12.2018(UTC)
Mesajlar: 13

You merely need to unblock them. I found this too Maplestory 2 Mesos . Because you can see that this is quite recent. I really don't know whether they're still trying to have it working with the development group but a phrase on this would be nice.

They encourage 80+ MMO games and if you visit some of their forums and ask whether the usage of these services like Battleping is allowed they'll all tell you that it is. There is no reason why these ought to be blocked. Not everyone who is in GMS service place is on 20-50ms ping. Maybe touch base with them and see whether you can restrict access to these services only.

Their big two-handed weapons often pay most if not all of the operator's body obscuring it from the perspective of earth. Maybe you bought a nice Nexon overall or perhaps fuse-anviled a cool looking armor to yours but it's sad that it is not visible once you're standing idle or perhaps walking. Well later hours (such as 5 minutes) of intense (casual) believing and preparation I've invented a solution to this issue.

Presenting the Holster it's a piece of Nexon gear that goes in the cape slot in the Nexon tab which enables the user to "put away their weapon" when they are walking or standing in a similar fashion to idle Demon Avengers, Cannoneers or Zero. The thought of the Holster is that if you think your weapon looks fine enough without needing to conceal it with a different Nexon weapon or should it just covers your whole body obscuring your avatars body out of presence then this bit of equipment will help.

Pros: "Sheaths" two handed weapons while standing idle or walking. Cons: It goes over the cape slot so no cape for you. Conclusion: This is merely a measly suggestion and im not gonna insect Nexon for eternity if it's Buy MS2 Mesos ignored but I believed it'd be wise to share with people. Comment on what you think. And DA possess their weapon automatically slung on their backs when not in battle is a lot more attractive than the weapon being held in such a manner that hides the body (and sometimes, the face as well).
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)