logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline Sletrry  
#1 Gönderildi : 3 Aralık 2018 Pazartesi 04:24:24(UTC)
Sletrry

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 20.11.2018(UTC)
Mesajlar: 10
United States
Konum: New York

If the stat works properly this could really benefit classes with maximum insight. Certain classes can ignore elemental resistance, like certain knight classes and mage Also, paladin article RED and pre-nerf'd 100 percent too.I want to know whether the this part of trait is actually bugged or works on specific bosses. I am able to say MaplestoryM Mesos doesnt work on Magnus, Root Abyss and more.

I might love to understand whether it works well or not, if some individuals may confirm. When its bugged, then I shall make a thread in Bug section.EDITI read on strategywiki and they say the max level insight gives total 5 percent ignore creature's elemental resistance. I was sure unless I confused with maximum ambition, it had been 10 percent.

Since AKradian mentionned, elemental resistance is ignored by its. With this attribute, you're suppose to ignore boss bodily resistance (thinking about as an afterthought immunity ) unless I am wrong. On end game supervisors, except for explorer mages because they've 100% decrease element immunity, it should help other classes to deal a damage.

The way to train in MapleStory is among the most typical problems to the newbies, you know, I have been struggling to get the ideal method of coaching and levelling, so I wrote this guide. If you would like to save more time for training, you can purchase MapleStory two mesos from our website you will it is so simple.

We can not afford individuals Star Pressure maps!! But do not worry. I have nearly perfected the ability of bankrupt grinding. I've completed this out on figures' quantity though I am not able to make sure they are good maps for each course.

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)