logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline lgllkl  
#1 Gönderildi : 2 Aralık 2020 Çarşamba 02:57:10(UTC)
lgllkl

Sıralama: Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 18.11.2020(UTC)
Mesajlar: 66
Antarctica

Hurricanes model trio of cloth face masks for annual team photo

"We know we have to do this to give us a chance," Hurricanes coach Rod Brind'Amour said. "No one knows what's going on with this (virus), but we're being told if you wear this, it gives you a better chance to not get it or give it to other people. That's the message, plain and simple."

The players and staff were wearing three different types of masks. One had a large Hurricanes logo across the front on a split red and black background. Another had many small team logos on a black background and the third just read "CANES" with the storm flag inside the "C" in all capital letters across the front.

"I think guys are having fun with it," Hurricanes goalie James Reimer said. "Obviously you're trying to do your part. You had the Canes logos on there, and it is different. I think everyone is looking forward to a time when wearing masks won't be necessary, so you're just kind of grinding it out now and trying to make the best of it."

North Carolina governor and longtime Hurricanes fan Ray Cooper tweeted his approval of the picture and emphasized the importance of wearing a mask during the pandemic.Tennessee Titans for NHL Face Masks

NHL’s older coaches debate wearing masks, taking precautions

The NHL’s oldest head coach still worries about COVID-19 but not enough to stop doing his job. It’s a risk-reward proposition coaches and executives around sports are weighing, and while Florida assistant Mike Kitchen is the only one to so far opt out of hockey’s return, plenty of others are considering masking up behind the bench and taking other precautions in the middle of a pandemic.

”It’s a different world out there,” Bowness, 65, said. ”I’m going to have to adjust to it, there is no question. I just want to make sure I’m cautious, which we’ve been since this virus started, and I will continue to do that. My health – hey, I’m a grandfather now, my first grandkid. I intend on playing some golf with that kid down the road. I intend on being here a lot longer. So, yeah, am I going to be careful? Absolutely.”

”I don’t know exactly what I’m going to do,” Trotz said Wednesday on his 58th birthday. ”I’m not too concerned. I’m in pretty good health, but it affects everybody differently if you do get it. I don’t want to get it, so there’s a good chance I could have a mask behind the bench, but I haven’t decided yet. I should say I don’t want to give it to anybody if I have it, but I don’t.”

”We’re all doing everything we can not to bring it into our locker room,” Bowness said. ”Give our players credit, as well, because this is a big sacrifice for everyone and they’re looking after themselves.”

”It was possibly easier for me, because of the fact that I was pretty darn safe right from the start,” 53-year-old Winnipeg Jets coach Paul Maurice said. ”I’m really confident in what goes on in our building, tested every second day, I don’t feel particularly exposed.”

Mask wearing is strongly encouraged in some places and mandatory in others. The CDC has said that the use of face masks can slow the spread of the virus. A rising number of states now require that masks be worn in public. Eighteen states and the District of Columbia now mandate masks in public — a list that was joined by Pennsylvania on Wednesday.

They have given us guidelines on how to wear masks, how to wash them, and the 5 features a cloth mask should have.

5 things to look for in a cloth face mask
Fit snugly but comfortably against your face.
Be secured with ties or ear loops.
Include multiple layers of fabric.
Allow for breathing without restriction.
Be able to be laundered and machine dried
Masks can be uncomfortable, especially in the hot weather, and getting our teens to wear them might be tricky. So with summer upon us we asked our Grown and Flown parents which masks they found most comfortable and breathable.

Masks need to be carefully chosen to fit teens’ smaller face sizes.

As Gary Bettman awarded the Stanley Cup to the Tampa Bay Lightning last night, I couldn’t help but notice the lack of boos in Rogers Place.

It turns out the NHL actually had pre-recorded boos to play during his announcement, although they ultimately chose not to use them. And it’s a good thing they decided not to because Bettman and the entire NHL should be applauded for what they accomplished with the NHL’s Return to Play plan.

When the NHL announced it’s Return to Play Plan on May 26, 2020, many cast doubt on their ability to pull it off and questioned their decision to proceed with the season.

But, as I watched Steven Stamkos hoist the Cup late last night, I couldn’t help but realize what an amazing accomplishment the NHL pulled off. Against all odds, the 2019-20 season was completed and a Stanley Cup Champion was crowned.

The NHL gave us 63 days of virtually non-stop hockey. From the first exhibition game between the Penguins and Flyers on July 28, 2020 to Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals last night (September 28, 2020), we had the opportunity to watch the best players in the world compete for the best trophy in the world.

And for this, we are thankful.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)