logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline wfuuopy  
#1 Gönderildi : 30 Kasım 2020 Pazartesi 03:34:14(UTC)
wfuuopy

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 30.11.2020(UTC)
Mesajlar: 3
Andorra
Konum: dsgs

You do realize PSO2: NG is essentially an upgrade right? It'll be a continued development on the current game. NG isn't even set to Phantasy Star Online 2 Meseta come out till next season, and based from the quantity of work the dev team it's putting into it and the achievement of JP, it is looking like a 10 year game, easily. I've whined about the current costs of in game content, but the reveal of NG has left me understand the reason for the prices. Do not spread the belief of this sport being a money catch and hurt the chances of new players becoming involved based on ill conceieved opinions. Not cool bros..

Er, look frankly. I might have passed PSO2NA ENTIRELY when I knew that they were doing so. I'm not fond of a multigame version, I would rather dedicate to one spot. I'm now somewhat hesitant to lose money on the sport but we are going to have to see how NGS development moves.

Premium is not style and emotes, stock space isn't style and emotes, mags are not style and emotes. Should I go to say to more? I am not everyone here plays for fashion and emotes. I left those purchases imagining that SEGA would mainly place their energy into PSO2. Keyword being predominantly. I have been on PSO since the gamecube days. PSO to PSOBB is what I think is occurring, and unless the match is absolute shit, YES I can see leaving PSO2. I simply prefer to not spend my money on games which appear to not be heavily concentrated on by the business developing/publishing them.

No my premium will not carry over will the vast majority of my efforts associated with it. Just like the fuck are they going to carry over whether the game isnt being discharged and my premium won't be busy then? My mags will NOT be carried over. Their levels, their consequences, the effect on my stats, none of the important shit. Are you really reading at all, have you done any study? This is something that quickly sums up it. PSO2:NGS is just another match, any grinding and time put into PSO2 does not directly translate over to PSO2:NGS finish of the fucking story.

Unless you believe grinding for fashion by buying it off the industry is the identical thing then sure, yeah your fucking 99% trend is moving with you. I am not on both sides of pso2 being a money grab, I guess, but I do question how Japan got 8 years from the and we're getting like 8 months. (I know it's not going to discharge jan 1 2021, but the term symmetry was simply too poetic) I'd really rather question why the NA release wasn't tied hand and buy PSO2 Meseta hand with this. Even just declared at precisely the same time. It has barely been 3 months.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)