logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline wfuuopy  
#1 Gönderildi : 30 Kasım 2020 Pazartesi 03:33:14(UTC)
wfuuopy

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 30.11.2020(UTC)
Mesajlar: 3
Andorra
Konum: dsgs

Seriously, if you place video of mt nba 2k21 side by side using NBA 2K20 I'd challenge you to spot the gap in the graphics. That means last year's blemishes have carried over: gamers still seem great, but out of those superstars such as Kawhi Leonard and LeBron James there's something a little generic concerning the designs. Some faces have too small detail and unusually large players such as Shaquille O'Neal (who is rostered about the"All-Time Lakers" squad readily available in the demo) don't have the same type of enormous existence they do in real life.

Thankfully, the more time I spent with the brand new shot-stick mechanic, the greater NBA 2K21 started to separate itself. The brand new shot meter, which requires aiming shots rather than just timing them, is utilized completely with the ideal analog stick. It needs a straight pull down (or upward, when driving toward the basket) and then centering the stick inside the sweet spot on the tube. Not only did I find this new shot meter vastly more challenging, in addition, it fixed a handful of other issues I have had with NBA 2K for years.

First and foremost, I never need to worry about accidentally hurling up a shot when I am attempting to make a dribble move. Pulling back on the analog stick and holding it there will lead to a shot, while any flicks or alternative faster motions will result in a dribbling move. The brand new shot meter opens up the right-stick for use completely for dribbling moves, which includes the ability to size-up or utilize escape dribbles. Everything feels a whole lot cleaner, which can be a great change for a string where things were starting to feel too cluttered to control.

The shot-stick mechanic feels like a direct response to problems with latency online. Even though the demo doesn't feature the ability to play online games, it's easy to see a future where many online players will be using the aimed shot meter rather than the old timed meter (which is still accessible via the X or square button). Instead of attempting to guess how much latency there'll be with each jump shooter, it should be a good deal more effective to pull back on the analog stick and aim the shot rather. However, aiming shots is unquestionably the harder of the two choices as matters now stand. I'm excited to have a fresh ability to master, but it is very good to have both options available.

In only five games (the max the demo allows), it is hard to get a feel for how much things have changed. It does seem obvious to me that the new aim-meter mechanic will be divisive and could possibly alter the online experience in major ways. Some smaller problems have seen some progress, but the majority of the legacy gameplay issues remain current. It's clear that this is far from the franchise's largest step forward, but the shot-stick alone is sufficient to cheap nba 2k21 mt coins open the door for tons of chances.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)