logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline Kingang  
#1 Gönderildi : 27 Kasım 2020 Cuma 10:30:15(UTC)
Kingang

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 27.11.2020(UTC)
Mesajlar: 3
Afganistan
Konum: Sydney

This. EA did a good here by taking the side of individuals standing up to tyranny. They could claim to be progressive as they need, but their internal work culture is completely cut-throat, betray your best buddy to get a bonus along with a sports car, internally sabotage your competitors project, kinda civilization. It's actually pretty well known in Brazil, specially on TV, in terms of evaluations it obviously loses out to soccer by a pretty wide margin, but I would say it is on par with Mut 21 coins the NBA, Tennis and Formula 1 . For the previous years cinemas have even started to demonstrate the Super Bowl in theatres live because it is a pretty major event.

However, it's not a popular game for folks to play because it requires a lot of gear, but you will find amateur soccer or flag soccer teams in every city and many universities. I myself played for 5+ years and then coached my college's team for a couple of decades. Who cares why they are doing it, can we respect that they're doing something? I imagine they already sent media policy material to different books in preparation of launching which trailer, and instead they are probably spending a great deal of time sending mails to say they're delaying it. Edit: Seeing a great deal of opinions that are like: Well they are doing nothing. To that, I will just answer, they might still be doing less by simply silently pushing back any proposed trailer reveals, which this is still a company twitter which means someone had to find the tweet accepted on a certain level, which means someone did something. It's not a great deal, but again... Nevertheless something.

They are like, not doing anything. Some artwork man somewhere spent 15 minutes putting platitudes on a black backdrop and they tweeted out it. I have seen a dozen of these already and it is about as useful as placing on the rainbow icons for pleasure. It is promotion during a tragedy by attempting to seem shaky. Perhaps, but I still think it's something. Half the answers I saw on Twitter were people freaking out about it. The one I enjoyed the most was,"But video Buy Madden 21 coins games are an ideal distraction for stressful times like these!" Those folks most likely don't give a shit about Madden anyway, if you say you would like a distraction while half of the nation is are protesting, it kinda makes you look like a dick.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)