logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline Dingbest  
#1 Gönderildi : 27 Ekim 2020 Salı 09:09:44(UTC)
Dingbest

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 27.10.2020(UTC)
Mesajlar: 3
Albania

Because 2k is trying to finesse ppl to spend extra money for a sport that is gonna be just like 2k20... I would rather stick wit my elite 2k20 account til next gen with gym and all my maxed builds instead of start over at rookie for 4 months and then just begin at novice again on NBA 2K21 MT second gen lol. Also maybe when they see their earnings are shit they'll fix up (even tho this will not be the case cuZ many ppl will still buy it), but unless they do something drastic I am not paying extra to get a match I'll barely even play for several months when I have the EXACT same match

The lack of new ports, options, and build design are my qualms. I do not care too much the way the game appears graphically. So many straightforward things could be inserted and taken away to impress me but nope.

They are not releasing any news regarding the other modes. If they are prepared, they would have teased them months before not 2 months before the matches release.What's the purpose of calling them outside after the games release anyhow? Everyone's attention will be concentrated into enjoying the sport that they overpaid for and also the anticipation of the next gen 2k21. Here is the only time to call them out.

The one I made came together with the badge split of 1/27/21/8. I intend on using it since the two guard for Cheap NBA 2K21 MT Coins 3 and ProAm. If you go up in wingspan it could get lockdown takeover. Insert in flooring general/dimer and you are reay difficult to overlook.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)