logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline Dingbest  
#1 Gönderildi : 27 Ekim 2020 Salı 09:07:55(UTC)
Dingbest

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 27.10.2020(UTC)
Mesajlar: 3
Albania

No issue. Those points could get you a couple extra badges somewhere rather than using them at NBA 2K21 MT a futile stat. I really don't put one point in free throw. Even on my pure shooting build I don't place any in free throw even for the badges because it is only a waste of points and I still hit the FT's. So essentially rather spend those 15-20 points else where. I get only 1 shooting badge cause I dont focus on it at all. . Cheers for the opinion mate!

I know everyone likes chunk handling, but if you play in a team that has a fantastic point guard, I think you ought to simply give up ball handling and add your shooting up stats. If you're open, your shield will discover and bangMainly cause I drive a lot to the rim and get around 6-7 freethrows per match in rec.way money anyhow.

I've purchased every NBA 2K since the initial one on Dreamcast. I've the physical present gen Mamba Edition pre-ordered from Best Buy since I want the steelbook case that it comes with. I won't be enjoying a lot of the current gen version but that I end up saving $10 on the next gen version since I was likely gonna buy 200k VC anyhow. Sucks that the Kobe MyPLAYER equipment will not move though.

I will be buying only because I do not even purchase 2k every year, so it was never a custom for me to throw away money anyway,honestly Kobe's death. . .makes me want to associate myself with basketball in every way possible.So upgraded 2k is what I need at this time.

Yes the myplayer builder is exactly the exact same but why do a completely different one when that person too fine. Yes the game LOOKS exactly the same. We haven't seen the parks that may or may not be a good thing. We have a fresh myteam with a lot of new capabilities. We are obtaining a mycareer that seems better than Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins the among the mycareers we have gotten since 2k17.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)