logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline lovelystyle  
#1 Gönderildi : 5 Mart 2023 Pazar 11:57:41(UTC)
lovelystyle

Sıralama: Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 5.3.2023(UTC)
Mesajlar: 189

Puerto Blank Jersey Rico team operator files antitrust suit vs league July 18 sharefacebooktwitterredditlink The former operator of the Cangrejeros de Santurce baseball team has filed an antitrust lawsuit against the Puerto Rican winter league, alleging it colluded with Puerto Rico Mayor Miguel Romero to remove him from the franchise.Cangrejeros investor/operator Tom Axon was suspended for two years and fined $5,000 by the league in March after he criticized Romero for poor conditions at the team's Hiram Bithorn Stadium and threatened to move the club to Humacao.Axon's lawsuit, filed in federal district court in Puerto Rico on Monday, demands that control of the franchise be returned to Axon's companies along with triple damages from Liga de Bisbol Profesional de Puerto Rico Inc., operators of the league's other teams and Impulse Sports Entertainment Corporation, which a sumed control of the Cangrejeros after Axon was removed.I am bringing this litigation because of my pa sion for Puerto Rican baseball and my desire to restore the Colin Moran Jersey Cangrejeros franchise and all of Puerto Rican baseball to its former glory, for the benefit of players, fans and the entire community," Axon said in a statement. "No sports busine s is above the law.Axon claims he offered to invest $2 million in repairs for Hiram Bithorn Stadium but said Chad Kuhl Jersey his efforts were opposed by the league and Romero.Romero said at a news conference this month introducing Impulse Sports and Puerto Rican rapper Daddy Yankee as the Cangrejeros' operators that the team would remain at Hiram Bithorn Stadium and that upgrades were being made at the facility.The Cangrejeros have employed some of the best players in baseball history, including Hall of Famers Roberto Clemente, Willie Mays, Orlando Cepeda, Frank Robinson, Reggie Jackson, Robin Yount and Satchel Paige.The league did not immediately respond to a request for comment.___More AP MLB: https://apnews.com/hub/MLB and https://twitter.com/AP_Sports in this topic American League Major League Baseball Jacob Stallings Jersey Miguel Romero Oakland Athletics share World Cup fans find booze at hotels, Qatar's 1 liquor store Qatar's strict rules regarding alcohol have drawn attention as it hosts the World Cup 49 MINS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Sterling leaves England World Cup camp after home break-in England forward Raheem Sterling has left his teams World Cup camp in Qatar and returned to the U.K. after a break-in at his home 52 MINS AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Ronaldo looks to shine like Mbapp and Me si at World Cup Cristiano Ronaldo has been overshadowed by the brilliance of Lionel Me si and Kylian Mbapp so far at the World Cup 1 HOUR AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Ottawa hosts Los Angeles after Giroux's 2-goal game The Ottawa Senators Josh Harrison Jersey host the Los Angeles Kings after Claude Giroux's two-goal game against the San Jose Sharks in the Senators' 5-2 win 1 HOUR AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS Penguins host the Blue Jackets following Kapanen's hat trick The Pittsburgh Penguins host the Columbus Blue Jackets after Kasperi Kapanen's hat trick against the St. Louis Blues in the Penguins' 6-2 win 1 HOUR AGO ASSOCIATED PRESS
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)