logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline lovelystyle  
#1 Gönderildi : 5 Mart 2023 Pazar 11:16:14(UTC)
lovelystyle

Sıralama: Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 5.3.2023(UTC)
Mesajlar: 189

Whenever the 2020 MLB season begins, baseball will return with a strict new set of rules designed to keep players and personnel safe following the COVID-19 pandemic. Players will isolate at home and in the hotel on the road, clubhouse lockers will meet social distancing requirements, and players will be tested regularly, among other things. also includes a ban on high fives, hugs Lenny Dykstra Jersey , licking fingers, and spitting. All those common but not nece sarily sanitary behaviors have to be eliminated to keep everyone safe. To say it will be a challenge for everyone to adjust is an understatement. Players don't even realize they're spitting or licking their fingers half the time, like me when I bite my Tim Tebow Jersey nails.During a radio interview with KNBR's "Tolbert, Krueger & Brooks" on Monday, manager Gabe Kapler said it will be a "tremendous challenge" to break those spitting habits when baseball returns. : "When you've been doing it your whole life, it's like breaking any habit. It' Zack Wheeler Jersey s going to be hard when things get stre sful not to default to the habit," Kapler said on KNBR. "But I can tell you this: Everybody's going to be committed to doing it because it's so worth it. The trade-off between giving up that habit and getting to play baseball, we'll play baseball all day long."Kapler also detailed his game routine -- he starts with a cup of coffee at first pitch, then moves on to gum, then sunflower Asdrubal Cabrera Jersey seeds in the middle innings -- and said many others in the game have similar routines. manager Terry Francona's habitual gum-chewing is the stuff of legend.Spitting seems harmle s, and it's easy enough to spit six feet away from someone, but it's not quite that simple. When you spit, germs are expelled into the air, similar to a sneeze. That could get someone sick. Unlikely? Yeah, probably, but it's still po sible, and doesn't want to take any chances, so they're going to prohibit spitting. It's unclear how MLB will enforce the rule, but players and coaches could have a difficult time adjusting. Again, this is something they do out of habit. For no real reason either, they just do it for the sake of doing it sometimes. We're all being inconvenienced (or worse) by the pandemic. Asking players Tom Seaver Jersey to stop spitting is not the end of the world.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)