logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline lovelystyle  
#1 Gönderildi : 5 Mart 2023 Pazar 06:37:34(UTC)
lovelystyle

Sıralama: Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 5.3.2023(UTC)
Mesajlar: 189

starting pitcher will not take his next minor-league rehab start as scheduled with Triple-A Toledo, and instead will report to Kent Bazemore Jersey the Tigers' spring training facility in Lakeland, Fla. According to manager A.J. Hinch, as relayed to reporters, Mize didn't feel that he could go all out in his previous outing."We need to dial it back a little bit," . CBS Sports HQ Newsletter Your Ultimate Guide to Every Day in Sports We bring sports news that matters to your inbox, to help you stay informed and get a winning edge. I agree to receive the "CBS Sports HQ Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, Amine Jersey I confirm that I have read and agree to the . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Mize went Al-Farouq Aminu Jersey down on April 15 due to a right elbow sprain. Further testing revealed it to be a sprained medial collateral ligament in his throwing elbow. He was shut down for a few weeks and then built himself up to a rehab a signment.This past Thursday, Mize took a rehab a signment with Toledo, but he only lasted 2/3 of an inning, coughing up three runs on four hits. And now, it's a step backward. It's certainly a big concern.Mize, 25, was the first overall pick in the 2018 draft out of Auburn. After posting a 3.71 ERA and 1.14 WHIP in 150 1/3 innings last season, the expectation was Mize would take another step toward being a frontline starter this season. Instead, he's dialing things back at Lakeland for a bit Moses Brown Jersey here in the middle of May. DET SP #12 ERA5.4WHIP1.5IP10BB2K4 Things aren't much better for the Tigers as a whole. In a season where they were hoping to push for a playoff spot, they are 10-23, which is good for Rodney Hood Jersey the worst record in the AL and only a game better than the , who started 3-22. That is to say, the news on Mize is a big problem, but it isn't even close to the only problem in Detroit right now.
Sponsor
Offline lovelystyle  
#2 Gönderildi : 5 Mart 2023 Pazar 06:38:44(UTC)
lovelystyle

Sıralama: Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 5.3.2023(UTC)
Mesajlar: 189

Joey Votto is still making Reds fans smile, even when he's unable to take the field.The Cincinnati legend is done for the season after undergoing surgery on a torn rotator cuff last month, but he has remained a fixture at Great American Ball Park. Back in August, he greeted Cardinals legends Albert Pujols and Yadier Molina with personalized bats.MORE:On Wednesday, Votto gave fans the special treatment. He appeared on the Reds' broadcast Dwyane Wade Jersey during the team's home game against the Red Sox. Before that, Votto was among the people. He walked up and down the concourses, chatted with fans, took selfies and put smiles on children's faces.There Breein Tyree Jersey are simply not enough words to describe how awesome is. Cincinnati Reds (@Reds) As he made his way around the park, Votto sporting a cla sic Barry Larkin No. 11 jersey breathed a little life into a fan base that has had to deal with more than a few trying years.. just gets it. MLB (@MLB) And Votto really got the fan experience Wednesday. Per MLB.com's Mark Sheldon, the 2017 NL MVP shouted at numerous teammates, including Chris Silva Jersey right fielder Aristides Aquino, who waved back.When asked during the telecast about his trip around the stadium, Votto was his usual humorous self. He told Larkin and play-by-play announcer John Sadak that most people were more enamored with his jersey choice than his presence.MORE:"I just have one question, Joey: Are you covering up the dad bod with the Larkin jersey?" Larkin joked. "Is there something to that? That's all I want to know.""Most people weren't happy to see me," Votto said. "They were just complimenting the jersey. They were just so excited to see me in a Larkin jersey. Covering up the dad bod? Absolutely, Miami Heat T-Shirts yes."Votto said he always wanted to walk around the bleachers while a game was in se sion. It' NBA Miami Heat Jeresy s just another way to help him build a rapport with Cincy fans, who already hold him in the highest regard."I've never walked the stands. And I've always wanted to see what a Reds game is like live. I've always wanted to connect with the fans. And I was able to take a tour of the stadium," Votto said."It was such a great experience," he added. Related Articles
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)