logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline Alexis002  
#1 Gönderildi : 15 Şubat 2022 Salı 07:28:29(UTC)
Alexis002

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 15.2.2022(UTC)
Mesajlar: 3
Konum: California

I'm utterly broke. I've sold everything of worth on RuneScape gold my bank account when I made the decision to stop as a player. I'd like to earn money just like the NORMAL player. I'm not going to grind or do anything. I'm planning to grind herbs AND KINGDOM OF MISC. DO NOT CONSULT ME ON THIS. Basically, I want an opportunity to earn some money and play the game just like a normal player. So, no PK'ing, no merchanting/flipping, no dicing etc. Does anyone have an idea about what I should do? BESIDES SLAYER. Slayer for me I do on my own time at any time I'd like. It's not often, but I'm willing to do it.

Considering ur very low CB stats, I'd suggest killing chickens until 10 str. Then, kill cows until you reach lvl 20 str atk and def prior to trying to do dungeoneering. The monsters that lurk there will pile you.. And unless u are able to take them out, you'll die... At around the level of lvl20 for melee stats, you can combat them with enough.

Another thing to consider.. If you're looking to gain combat experience, you shouldn't go in groups.. If you choose to do so, ensure the members of your team are in ur combat lvl (or lower).. In addition, the monsters are based off the average level of the group.. For instance for instance, if I were your teammate (lvl 91) then the monsters will be around the level 30s-80s.. That means that you'll almost never encounter them.. Also, if they did attack, you'd lose your life in an instant... If u solo it, most monsters will be around the lvl you are at...

This brings us to the most important question.. If you're determined to buy OSRS gold obtain 1h weps, you need a Longsword (get the most effective longsword you can get)... If u go at lvl 20 atk str, def and a str as I suggested, you can use the marmo (or bathus) metal to create ur armour and wep. However, keep in mind that u will must unlock the complexity 6 or so in order to create armour.

Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)