logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline winrsgold  
#1 Gönderildi : 30 Temmuz 2019 Salı 08:53:43(UTC)
winrsgold

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 30.7.2019(UTC)
Mesajlar: 3
United Arab Emirates
Konum: Alaska

Having accomplished Fallout: New Vegas twice, I can adjure to the beggared activity that comes afterwards commutual its accomplished capital adventitious arc. Hell, for me it in actuality came able-bodied afore that point, whether it was killing Mr. Abode or wiping out the Brotherhood of Steel on his orders. Either aftereffect beatific me the bright bulletin that New Vegas' best feature, the sprawling, wide-open acreage of best and Fallout 76 Weapons buy befalling for my Courier, had narrowed considerably, and things were now dispatch adjoin a accurate end — as in, no added playing, not just the cessation of the story.

New Vegas, admired by the Fallout cognoscenti, now has a able end-game mod, in which the apple goes on afterwards the complete activity at Hoover Dam. Antecedent mods accustomed players to abide with added ancillary quests and activities afterwards the conclusion. But in agreement of continuity, the apple was ashore in the moment adapted afore the catastrophe battle, with antagonistic NPC chat and the attendance of factions that had been baffled decisively.

Enter “FPGE,” which agency artlessly Anatomic Post-Game Ending. It's the plan of modder kazopert, who has pumped in a ton of brightness and cleanup to accomplish an end-game eyes of New Vegas credibly reflect the capital arc's outcome.

“After two weeks, Hoover Dam is taken over by the corresponding band and the angry stops,” kazopert explains. “The Kings will get eradicated by the Legion, if alive, the Brotherhood of Steel will yield over Helios One and convoying the roads, and the Abundant Khans will abandon their camp, demography aggregate with them. This is alone a baby allocation of what can yield abode however, and there are a massive bulk of things that change based on how you play.”

As examples, kazpoert gave two pieces of New California Republic aborigine and soldier chat fabricated anachronistic depending on whether the NCR or the Legion prevails at the dam. These will no best be heard, depending on the outcome.

“This is alone a baby alternative apperception you, but it's just a affirmation on how abundant adulation I've caked into this mod. I've played New Vegas for years and admired it anytime since, so I anticipation it alone adapted that the bold had a able ending. I've advised about everything, so annoying about missing agreeable or contrarily shouldn't be an issue.”

FPGE is attainable from Nexus Mods. You'll charge a archetype of 2010's Fallout: New Vegas on PC, obviously, Fallout 76 Items and it can't run alongside any added endgame mods. Instructions for installing it are on the page.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)