logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline liny195  
#1 Gönderildi : 18 Mayıs 2019 Cumartesi 09:44:53(UTC)
liny195

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 11.4.2019(UTC)
Mesajlar: 46
Armenia
Konum: NY

(Age 24)Height: 6’0"Weight: 195Acquired: 2018 Trade with NYY and DETPosition: StarterMost Notable Tool: Mid 90s FastballSeason Stats: 26 G (25 GS) Jesus Aguilar Jersey , 5-8,..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Diamondbacks Farm TeamsGameday ThreadsDiamondbacks NewsDiamondbacks Game ReportsFang FoodDiamondbacks Farm SystemDiamondbacks ProspectsDiamondbacks Top Prospect #2: RHP Taylor WidenerNew,3commentsESTShareTweetShareShareDiamondbacks Top Prospect #2: RHP Taylor WidenerName: Taylor WidenerDOB: 10/23/1994 (Age 24)Height: 6’0”Weight: 195Acquired: 2018 Trade with NYY and DETPosition: StarterMost Notable Tool: Mid 90s FastballSeason Stats: 26 G (25 GS), 5-8, 2.75 ERA, 137 1? IP, 176/43 K/BB, 12 HR, 1.03 WHIP, 35.6% GB rate for AA Jackson2018 Season Summary: Widener picked a perfect time to break out as he dominated the Southern League from start to end. Widener saw massive improvements in command with ajump in strikeout rate from 26% to 32% while simultaneously improving his walk rate from 10% to 8%. On top of that, he continued to prove to be a difficult pitcher to square up with another low BABIP number of .275, suggesting a possible BABIP suppression skill as a result of a high infield fly ball rate. Widener enjoyed another healthy season in the minors http://www.brewersfanproshop.com/authentic-orlando-arcia-jersey , further putting to bed questions about his overall durability.Tools: Fastball 60/60, Slider 55/60, Change-Up 45/50, Command 50/55Widener is a power pitcher and dominates with fastballs at the top of the strike zone to induce whiffs and pop-ups. As a result of being effective at the top of the zone, Widener saw a career best 32% K rate along with a 29% IFFB rate (pop-ups/fly balls). The change-up has developed into a usable 3rd pitch, although the fastball and slider combination will be his bread and butter. The command has improved with a K-BB% jumping from a decent 16% rate to an elite 24% rate.Upside: Widener projects as a middle of the rotation pitcher with a small chance of being a #1/2 starter. The lack of a 3rd above average or better pitch makes me hesitant to call him a potential top of the rotation candidate, but I cannot deny the possibility considering his AA numbers. Either way, I expect him to be a fixture of the Dbacks rotation for the foreseeable future, especially coming from a trade where the Dbacks lost quite a bit of youth and depth that proved to be their undoing in 2018. Risk: I’d be more worried about his height if he didn’t have a blow you away type fastball, although nowadays we see shorter pitchers succeeding in MLB. With quite a lengthy injury history in college, there is always the small concern about him handling a full MLB workload. Both risks are relatively minor overall given what he was able to do in AA last year and has been healthy for his entire pro career. Likely 2019 Assignment: Widener is close to being MLB-ready, he just needs a bit of polish in a challenging environment such as Reno. Depending on the situation Travis Shaw Jersey , Widener could see MLB action sooner rather than later. If he’s dominating in Reno, then they should consider using him in a relief role at the MLB level if he cannot find a spot in the rotation in the second half of the season as a way to get him experience and prevent too big a sizable innings jump from the 137 total in 2018. In the pecking order, I have Widener second on the priority list after Taylor Clarke, who is already on the 40-man roster, and Jon Duplantier, who is a bit behind Widener due to the starts he missed. If anything, expect him to be a Dbacks uniform before the season is over. ETA: 2019 Season We haven’t always seen eye-to-eye, Jer. But I think we’re just about on the same page on this one. Credible report:SOURCE: The #WhiteSox have offered Manny Machado an eight-year, US$250 million..."We haven’t always seen eye-to-eye, Jer. But I think we’re just about on the same page on this one. Credible report:Let’s be really real here. Morbid, even. You’re 83 this year. You don’t have much time left. You’re a tax lawyer, so I know you’re not offended by the numbers. Life expectancy tables say you’ve got about 6.5 years left. You’re a rich white guy http://www.brewersfanproshop.com/authentic-orlando-arcia-jersey , so maybe it’s reasonable to take the over. NorthShore Health Care is the best, after all.But then again, what about those cigars? Let’s call it a wash.Seven years (so retorts White Sox front office mouthpiece Bob Nightengale). Eight years. Nine years. Ten. Whatever. You’re probably gone. Sure, you’ve got quite a few fellow investors to think about. But the ones who actually went in with you back in the ’80s are either dead already or right up there in age with you. The others? The heirs? The second and third generations? Pardon my Francais, but fuck ’em. Ya’ll bought the team for $19 million. Forbes says the team is now worth $1.5 billion. And they’ve been underestimating team values given what sale prices have been recently. You’ve done your part. Hell, you came up with MLBAM. You’ve more than done your part. It’s time to enjoy.The rebuild was a hard pill to swallow, particularly at your age. But it had to be done. You’ve got that one ring, but I know you want more. And I know Rick and Kenny told you about the 2018-19 free agent class when they were selling the rebuild. Harper. Machado. Elite talent not yet even in their prime years. The kinds of players who become available once a generation. Now ain’t the time to get squeamish. And I’m sure the man who sold Balcor for $102 million still has the cajones. It’s (apparently) up to you and the Phillies. Close that deal. The fanbase is behind you. You got that money. It’s time to spend that money, man.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)