logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline douhua2233  
#1 Gönderildi : 22 Ağustos 2018 Çarşamba 06:04:19(UTC)
douhua2233

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 31.7.2018(UTC)
Mesajlar: 12
Konum: fds

The Miami Dolphins hope they acquired regulars for 2018 with their first three draft picks. They’ll be satisfied to add some depth on the final day of selections.

Miami remains in the market for help at defensive tackle Cheap Derwin James Jersey , cornerback, kicker and running back. The team has two four-round picks, one pick in the sixth round and two picks in the seventh Saturday.

The Dolphins took Alabama safety Minkah Fitzpatrick, Penn State tight end Mike Gesicki and Ohio State linebacker Jerome Baker in the first three rounds. Each is expected to contend for a starting job as a rookie.

Miami hasn’t drafted a quarterback, meaning the team likely won’t add a potential eventual successor to Ryan Tannehill until at least 2019.

The Los Angeles Rams have agreed to a five-year extension with wide receiver Brandin Cooks.

The Rams traded their first- and sixth-round picks in the 2018 draft to the New England Patriots for Cooks and a fourth-round pick earlier this year.

Cooks will replace Sammy Watkins Chargers Elite Jerseys , who left for Kansas City in free agency, and provide a deep threat for quarterback Jared Goff and the Rams, who had the NFL’s highest-scoring offense last season.

Cooks was entering the final season of his contract and is happy to be staying in Los Angeles for the next several years.

”I just knew this was a place that I want to be for a really long time,” he said. ”As far as the years and all of that, I just let them handle that Raiders Elite Jerseys , my agent handle that, and just knowing I wanted to be here for a really long time.

”They took care of that in the way they thought was best and we agreed with it. Other than that I’m just excited to get Game One in, let alone years, so that’s what I’m focused on now.”

Before joining the Rams, Cooks played in 58 regular-season games with 46 starts Authentic Mason Rudolph Jersey , and had at least 1,000 yards receiving in each of the past three seasons.

The fifth-year pro has 280 receptions for 3,943 yards and 27 touchdowns, and averages 14.1 yards per reception. He had nine 100-plus yard receiving games in 2016 with the New Orleans Saints.

”Brandin Cooks has shown himself to be a class act on and off the field since the first day he joined our team,” Rams coach Sean McVay said in a statement. ”He’s a proven professional in this league Joe Mixon Jersey , and signing him to a long-term contract was always our goal. We’re excited to keep Brandin in a Rams uniform through 2023.”

Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)