logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline BessLineberger  
#1 Gönderildi : 26 Aralık 2020 Cumartesi 09:56:44(UTC)
BessLineberger

Sıralama: Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 18.11.2020(UTC)
Mesajlar: 59
Australia

“I felt like I had to be there being in the city that I’m from,” said Russell, 24. “I was nervous. It was kind of out of character to do that. I’m not the type of guy to do that. But I had to. I kept making eye contact with a lot of people and I kept seeing the pain out of those people’s eyes, too, with what they have been dealing with. What came to my mind was just everybody is different in some way, shape or form.Atlanta Hawks

Golden State Warriors star guard Stephen Curry says the possibility of signing an extension with the organization is "on the table" and reiterated that he is hopeful he eventually will retire from the only professional team he has ever known.Indiana Pacers

James reflected on his time with Irving in Cleveland, laughing when he recalled that his son Bryce was "super juiced" for his dad to play for the Cavs because Irving was so dominant in the video games Bryce had played.Memphis Grizzlies

"We're just trying to iron all that stuff out right now," said first-year Rockets coach Stephen Silas, who also noted that free-agent signee Sterling Brown had yet to practice with the Rockets because of COVID-19 protocols. "I wish I had a good answer for you. I wish I had a better answer for you when it comes to all that, but I don't."

Last season — while embedded in ill-fitting lineups that featured the likes of Sekou Doumbouya, Bruce Brown, Thon Maker, John Henson and Brandon Knight — Wood ranked 13th in points per direct touch (93rd percentile among those who recorded at least 2,000 touches, according to Second Spectrum) and finished fifth in effective field-goal percentage among players who took at least 500 shots. On contested attempts (minimum 400 shots), his effective field-goal percentage was in the 92nd percentile.

"I don't look too far into the future as far as myself," James said. "I just give the game as much as I can in the time being and see what happens. I've been blessed to be a part of 18 straight training camps, and I'll never take that for granted."

Sources told ESPN the contract is worth $40 million over three years and includes a player option prior to the 2023-24 season. Kuzma, 25, finalized talks on his extension Sunday, sources said.Washington Wizards
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)