logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline BessLineberger  
#1 Gönderildi : 25 Aralık 2020 Cuma 10:11:42(UTC)
BessLineberger

Sıralama: Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 18.11.2020(UTC)
Mesajlar: 59
Australia

Reduce the risk - wear a maskIn the summer and fall, coaches, school districts and athletic associations wrote COVID-19 mitigation plans for youth sports that prioritized wearing face coverings while on the sidelines, coaching or watching. Players could choose to wear masks while engaged in vigorous activity, but some mitigation plans said athletes didn’t have to wear face coverings during exertion.

"He had several teams that were interested," Pau Gasol said of his brother. "What he valued most was the opportunity to win another championship. To play for the Lakers -- it's such a unique franchise. It's the opportunity of a lifetime, and it's very special for us to be the first brothers to play for the Lakers."

"I have been able to mail some. And I have also done a lot of drive-by and 'Let me throw it in a paper bag to you from as far away as we can,'" she said. "I also tell people to wash the masks as soon as they get them. I make sure I am wearing gloves and a mask when throwing them into car windows or up to someone's apartment."

Roan's husband, Andy, a Blackhawks' Ticket Sales Manager, helps keep an eye on the couple's 19-month-old son, Cal, as his wife diligently works on the masks in the evenings.Tennessee Titans for NHL Face Masks

"It's kind of crazy, I can do about five or six an hour. There are a lot of steps to it. By the time you cut and then you iron... I do the tie masks, I don't do the elastic because elastic has been sold out everywhere and I have been actually making the ties as well. Once you kind of get a rhythm down, I can do a max of 18 to 20 a night. I am obviously working during the day and I have a 19-month-old. Usually about 8 p.m. to midnight is when I am sewing away on the machine. So I do as many as I can. I am thankful for the weekends because I can really kind of catch up during those times.

Like many NHL players, Brent Burns is missing a few teeth. He has lost three playing hockey and a fourth he says is barely hanging on. "Many casual fans might assume all players are missing a few teeth — not true — but there is far more interest in keeping the originals than there was in the 1980s, a time Kings coach Darryl Sutter recalls seeing players writing their numbers on coffee cups, putting their teeth in the cups and setting them on a shelf before games.
"The joke was switching teeth around," Sutter said with a sly grin."

It’s always a bit of a stretch to call something “iconic” when it’s only been around for less than a year, but Ben Bishop’s glowing Tron mask is one of the most innovative and eye catching masks in recent time and will probably be much higher up one of these lists 10 or 20 years from now. The winner of our 2015 Bucket Bracket Showdown, Bishop’s mask is special for a number of reasons. From the finals matchup:Miami Dolphins for NHL Face Masks

"It wasn't quite 'pick one of these three that we're showing you today,' but it was closer to that in our typical process with the NHL," said Near. "I would be stretching the truth if I said we had everyone in unanimously from day one. It doesn't really work that way."
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)