logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline lgllkl  
#1 Gönderildi : 15 Aralık 2020 Salı 10:02:10(UTC)
lgllkl

Sıralama: Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 18.11.2020(UTC)
Mesajlar: 66
Antarctica

In the past, there was no limit on how many people teams wanted to have along on trips; it was strictly a matter of how many they were willing to pay for to take on the road. Now, though, there is a hard limit of 45 people who can be part of the travel party. For some teams, that won't matter. For others, it will cause major headaches.New Orleans Pelicans Face Masks

"You want to ask me what was the greatest achievement in my life? If I'm on the same court as my son in the NBA," James said during an ABC production meeting for the 2018 NBA Finals. "That would be No. 1 in my lifetime as an NBA player. ... I've thought about it because my son is about to be 14, and he might be able to get in there a little earlier."San Antonio Spurs Face Masks

"Monday night saw the No.1 seed Milwaukee Bucks open their Eastern Conference semi-final matchup in the NBA playoffs with the Miami Heat. For anybody who has watched the Heat play this season, especially in Orlando, you’ll know that we were going to be in for an exhilarating series here. And Game 1 was just that.

There was plenty going on in this one, and if this game was a benchmark for the rest of this series then it’s going to be a special one. The Bucks haven’t looked themselves through their time in Orlando and that’s pretty worrying. But, when you have Giannis Antetokounmpo on your team, surrounded by the depth that he is, then all form goes out the window. The Heat, however, had different ideas, and the area of the game that effectively gave them the basis to go on and clinch this opening game was a surprising one.

The Milwaukee Bucks have the best interior defense in the entire NBA this season, allowing just 38.7 points in the paint per game, while the Heat rank 28th in scoring in the paint, with 43.9 points per game coming in that area. So you’ve got the best defense inside against one of the worst offenses inside. That doesn’t seem like a great thing considering the task that the Heat was coming up against in Giannis and the Bucks. But, that narrative didn’t seem to matter to head coach Erik Spoelstra and his team." Sacramento Kings Face Masks

Coach Steve Kerr didn't specify why the two were absent but did say they were the only two players not to take the court. Kerr noted that he couldn't elaborate on what Green and Wiseman are able to do at the moment.

Last week, general manager Bob Myers acknowledged without providing names that two players had tested positive for COVID-19 and said they would be out at least 10 days before being tested again.Chicago Bulls Face Masks

It's the first of four preseason games on the schedule for Los Angeles, the most the NBA allows. The Lakers will play the Clippers again in an exhibition game Sunday and then go on the road for games against the Phoenix Suns on Dec. 16 and 18.

dividual or a team breaks COVID-19 protocol?In an updated version of the health and safety protocols released this weekend, the NBA laid out what the potential punishments will be for players, staff and teams that violate them. The protocol states that any "failure or refusal to comply" may subject players and staff in Tiers 1 and 2 to disciplinary action by either the league or individual teams, up to and including warnings, fines and/or suspensions. Anyone who is found to be noncompliant may also have to go through educational sessions on the importance of following the protocols and how they can protect both themselves and others.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)