logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline wfuuopy  
#1 Gönderildi : 30 Kasım 2020 Pazartesi 03:32:05(UTC)
wfuuopy

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 30.11.2020(UTC)
Mesajlar: 3
Andorra
Konum: dsgs

I'm only level 52 but I've managed to RuneScape gold get to the area where you need to choose the route you take. I have tried both the paths but I've neglected them, so could somebody give me a way to help me get through this part? I'm supplying Ivan with stew each time and I've given him armour. Matters that can help: Give Ivan a lucky silver sickle so he could do damage to the Juvinates. There is a safe place for hima niche in the bushes. If you can get him there and stand facing him, they can not reach him. Attack one Juvinate and the other, alternate hitting them to distract them from Ivan. I believe I neglected this little about 9 days before I eventually managed to keep Ivan alive. (Do not remember what my combat level was, but I think that it had been between 50 and 60; I do remember that at one stage I gave up, trained a couple of strength levels, also came back)

I am only able to give members to one of my accounts..But I am using a rought time picking, Here's some info, perhaps you guys can help? Additionally, go easy, I am new xD... Other Info: All other stats are somewhat less then 20, so meaning small significance. This acc has the guthix cape and may do claw of guthix outside battle. I haven't any fantastic quests completed, besides lost city and MM. Additionally, it has a lot of MISC. Things that I like. He's net worth ~2m. And that I have no Clue how to move wealth. ( Idont wanna do BH, to risky.)

Other Info: The account is wiped clean, No cash, not once cent. I cannot rise prayer with these kinds of prices. But once more I am to scared to transport money. SO PLEASE GUYS, Assist me out!!! I just finished"Smoking Kills" quest and I was wondering what equipment would be efficient for murdering 120 Bloodvelds. I will be killing them in the Slayer Tower out Canifis but I am not certain where they're inside there and what amount of food I should bring (lobster/tuna). My most recent gain in a stat would be 53 prayer, 54 Slayer, 76 attack and strength, also 77 hitpoints.

Guess I'll be the first person to state slayer with this thread. It is good for when you do not understand what to kill. You'll gain some additional total levels. I really don't think I want to tell you about the slayer monsters that you could kill. If you don't like the concept of being told exactly what to kill (that I doubt you don't, cause your query is like slayer, cept no slayer exp.) , you can always try monkey guards if you have started monkey madness. There's a change right alongside them, so it's ideal if you like using dharoks. The change also means you can utilize stat boosting prayers, so you are going to be able to gain exp at a faster rate.

The zombie monkies right downstairs of these guards are extremely good, too. Don't overlook your salve ammy (cause they are undead), and a few extra prayer potions incase you can't get through the defenses in time to recharge at the alter. Bandits are constantly another option, just should wear a god item so they wont stop attacking you. Also a good idea to attract guthans, or buy old school rs gold a couple of bunyips so that you can extend your stay.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)