logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline dakunlee  
#1 Gönderildi : 11 Kasım 2020 Çarşamba 08:07:13(UTC)
dakunlee

Sıralama: Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 26.10.2020(UTC)
Mesajlar: 151
United States
Konum: New York

“I simply desired to sense satisfied approximately launching Rocket League due to the fact I nonetheless clearly love this recreation and community,” Kronovi stated. “I need to be on top of things of what I do and once I do it. However, I am taking a large danger via way of means of leaving the crew this cut up, and with so little time left on roster lock, odds are I can be pressured to RL Prices take one cut up off, as nearly each crew did their tryouts earlier than the major.”

Despite the ability loss of crew for the RLCS cut up, Kronovi is constructive that this turned into the proper decision. He additionally mentioned that he isn’t simply going to shape a crew with the gamers withinside the present day unfastened agent pool to try to compete. Instead, if he doesn’t get any gives he likes, he can be dedicating his time to https://www.lolga.com enhancing on his very own for the 2021 RLCS season.

Rocket League‘s Halloween occasion is bringing gamers Ghostbusters-themed cosmetics, new demanding situations, and limited-time modes.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)