logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline worldofwarcraftlee  
#1 Gönderildi : 10 Kasım 2020 Salı 05:01:31(UTC)
worldofwarcraftlee

Sıralama: Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 16.4.2020(UTC)
Mesajlar: 58
United Arab Emirates

Psyonix will announce more approximately the cease of Rocket League Trading crates in the coming months. Prior to the switchover, it is releasing one final crate, the Vindicator Crate, this week on October three (the car at the top of this post is one of the objects it will incorporate). It's as much as you whether or not to throw keys at it, or anticipate it and all your different crates to turn into blueprints.

Rocket Passes will continue as according to ordinary, the most effective difference being that the top class passes will cost credit rather than keys after the change. The Esports Shop, which uses its very own special currency, will even go on unchanged.

Personally, I'd instead purchase credit and craft the precise Buy Rocket League Trading I want instead of purchasing keys, commencing crates, and getting not anything I want—usually at 2 am, once I actually shouldn't be spending cash on whatever. That said, I'm already one of the those who buys keys (towards my higher judgement), in preference to one of the folks that benefits from key purchasers.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)