logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline worldofwarcraftlee  
#1 Gönderildi : 24 Ekim 2020 Cumartesi 04:31:20(UTC)
worldofwarcraftlee

Sıralama: Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 16.4.2020(UTC)
Mesajlar: 58
United Arab Emirates

I have a love-hate relationship with Escape From Tarkov. On one hand, I genuinely experience the premise of EFT Items the sport; but on the other hand, I do no longer just like the realism of the sport. There are many other matters I may want to speak approximately with that sport, but the predominant factor I need to mention is I want the idea of Escape From Tarkov might be applied into a different recreation. Fortunately, I discovered the sport I’ve been looking for, but I observed it inside the wrong vicinity. With that said, right here are my mind on the beta for Vigor on Switch.

Vigor is a free-to-play 0.33-character multiplayer shooter that firstly released on Xbox One in 2019. 8-12 gamers enter a place and loot sources and guns. Each map is packed with places to loot as well as a few occasion areas like an airdrop touchdown quarter and a house with a safe in it, and these regions have the fine loot.

There are also exits discovered around the edges of the map where gamers can go away LOLGA at any time. After some time has exceeded, radiation fills the map, slowly killing everyone left. If you stay, you keep some thing you picked up within the suit; however if you die, you lose something you picked up in addition to some thing you added into the healthy. In between suits, you spend time in a residence you're slowly renovating with the assets picked up in the sport.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)