logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline ningling2016  
#1 Gönderildi : 8 Haziran 2020 Pazartesi 07:13:13(UTC)
ningling2016

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 8.6.2020(UTC)
Mesajlar: 3
Konum: usa

It doesn't matter if you only used it (obviously you had to Osrs gold used them twice to get perm banned). Using macros, or robots isn't worthwhile. I learned it the hard way. Anyways, in case you legit did not violate the rules, I hope you get your account back.

Is a massive stretch. This 2007 sport is thriving in 2020 so how bad are they doing? Can you even understand what is necessary to discover bots that are always being redeveloped to circumvent the detection techniques??'s huge number Go make an accounts and bot it to complete, it will be banned with no shadow of doubt. People who are paying for scripts are handling long term botting. And again you definitely dont understand the botting communities or the way the bot farms operate so that you should probably understand what you're talking about before tagging anyone incompetent.

You don't really know anything about bot farms, don't talk so confidently like you do. They wouldn't take action, if it wasn't making them money. No one bots to complete. Would you? They bot moneymakers. Either way this is irrelevant because we are not talking about whether bots become banned. This is about whether or not innocent players get banned. They do. On all accounts on suspicion of botting: player got banned for a high-profile case. He engaged in the King of this Skill event and took 1st place, and got banned there too.

He demonstrated the Buy Runescape gold method he used and Jagex recognized their error, unbanned all of his accounts. Oopsie. Wonder how a number of people this has happened to, and their posts got buried since everyone has this faith in the joke of a bot detection method of Jagex. You are spouting speculation. You don't have any idea what I do or don't know. Your lack of understanding on the subject is apparent. Do you understand what exactly an anomaly is? I suggest you familiarise yourself as it can allow you to understand things more clearly.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)