logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline MMOexpshop  
#1 Gönderildi : 27 Nisan 2020 Pazartesi 03:50:58(UTC)
MMOexpshop

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 27.4.2020(UTC)
Mesajlar: 2

A.J Green works good at WR two, but I don't enjoy Mut 20 coins anywhere else. He has stats for a WR 2 and his foundation catch is low although his speed is low. A- for the speed and base grab. If we're specifically talking about the WR Two place, I enjoy A.J Green more than Julio or Metcalf. First and foremost to that of Metcalf and Julio, his first conduct block contrasts for SM players. He has -2 on Julio and +1 on Metcalf, so block can run. His 2 main flaws are base speed and catch. Since 96 is catching stat, speed is the only weakness here. With 94 speed, A.J Green certainly doesn't have burner speed and will not be able to be a slot receiver to your Vertical, WC, or even Spread schemes.

His additional catching stats are great, however. 99 CIT and 99 SPC distances him from Julio and Metcalf. Green takes the triumph here though contested slips can be made by both of these recipients when necessary. His acceleration and path running are also very excellent. With his 6'4 dimensions (like Moss in-game), he's ideal for grabbing contested grabs. I would suggest looking into him if you are Smashmouth. The 79 run block is a bonus that is cool. I believed speed was overrated to get a receiver and several will agree. So I will give it a hard no.

Will Hernandez's great, but there are a lot of guards and tackles. Will isn't one of them. When his impact block does take down the handle he will definitely fight. His pass block and run block are low to get a 99 protector at 95 a bit. His only ability is 99 influence block. Together with impact block, Will has 98 strength and is thicker than your ordinary guard. He is not tall compared to each of the guards that are wonderful, at 6'2. His weight will counter this, therefore he's a fantastic power guard. Is speed. He is a really bad guard for blocking tosses and sweeps.

He seems like a very guard to me. Enormous nose tackles with great rushing stats of cheap Madden 20 coins are going to have the ability to beat him quicker than they can beat on your average guard. Since I love to conduct tosses and things I wouldn't get him. He could be a better choice, if you would rather run up the middle or near the tackle. It'd be better to utilize him, if you are not west coast.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)