logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline Megaomgchen  
#1 Gönderildi : 12 Şubat 2020 Çarşamba 08:19:47(UTC)
Megaomgchen

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 12.2.2020(UTC)
Mesajlar: 3
Antigua and Barbuda
Konum: Megaomgchen

That's part of my frustration frankly and the source of this article is their refusal to actually do anything, particularly about lurers and scammers, many of whom blatantly flaunt it facing pmods knowing nothing will be buy RuneScape gold done about it, or when anything is done about it, it wont be for so long they can just RWT or shift all of the wealth to multiple alts or a primary without repercussion.it technically is, under scamming, the issue is it's quite difficult to report due to the lack of text and use of alts, and also the truth 99 percent of lurers utilize in sport bugs to try and get your items makes for some thing jagex usually lets slide until it becomes unavoidable, hell, I could probably list at least 5-10 lurers who continue to be active in their accounts because they"just do it occasionally".

We have people argue that luring is not scamming because they went over the wall and clicked to the wildy. Why do they say that? Because they do it themselves. People love cash, and they won't admit the only reason you wouldn't want 'd is fixed by it is because you or someone you know does it and they do themselves. One thing they need to defo good care is targetted harassment. Lots of folks do this and rather than penalizing them and knowing the context they state to put on ignore. Unless you subject them, people do not learn or change. Do you think there is anything as rich people in the world who act rude yet and do not give a damn we have individuals who live lives which are extremely kind? Discipline.

Their stance on managing the abusive and poisonous community on top of their inability to come up with wholesome gamebreaking content that is free is the reason I did not renew membership. There is lots of other games on the market, only gotta attempt them.I personally play a good deal of Warframe lately, sure you receive a few elitist jerks or shifty merchants trying to swindle you for things however, on the entire community is a lot better, however, what can I say I am an older dog who cant be taught new tricks at this point so, may too try to make matters better?

As being a very smart way of manipulating people, I would protect lures and scams. I would not protect something like the Falador massacre where someone was able to break runescape in order to attain their own griefing.While I disagree with the rest of best buy osrs gold your remark, I proposed that this a year ago. A subreddit mods stated it was a good thought and never did anything about it.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)