logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline elaine95  
#1 Gönderildi : 10 Ocak 2020 Cuma 09:11:48(UTC)
elaine95

Sıralama: Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 26.3.2019(UTC)
Mesajlar: 175

Any lead Ryan Fitzpatrick had in the Dolphins quarterback competition has promptly vanished Womens Daniel Kilgore Jersey , which seems about right considering his career trajectory.But after Josh Rosen turned in another strong performance in Saturday’s quasi-scrimmage and Fitzpatrick struggled again, the competition appears to be well and truly on.“That’s irrelevant in my head,” Rosen said of the state of the competition, via Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald. “Just trying to compete with all the quarterbacks, but also try to compete on the field, have fun. Because the one thing that coach was stressing in the meeting was, we’ve put a lot of work in. Been a lot of really tough, hot, long training camp days.“The scrimmage is supposed to be fun. Football Josh Sitton Jersey , it’s a game. We all have a job to do and we’re taking it seriously, but I was excited to come out here and have fun, play football.”While he stood out, Fitzpatrick threw a pair of bad interceptions, and coach Brian Flores noted before the scrimmage that Rosen had made significant improvements since he declared Fitzpatrick to be leading the competition recently.“He’s made some improvement really across the board,” Flores said. “It’s things a lot of people don’t see. Better footwork, better mechanics in the pocket, better decision-making.“I know I said he was leading the way the other day, but let’s be clear there’s still a lot competition and a lot of time left. Today is a big day to showcase the improvement guys have made.”While Fitzpatrick has shown the ability to create brief and bright-shining moments of competence http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-kalen-ballage-jersey , the ceiling is much higher with Rosen, and the Dolphins might be better off giving the former first-rounder all the chances they can to make the job his own. Last week: 6-6Weeks 1 through 12: 79-81-5Home team shown in bold. Odds taken from Odds Shark.Green Bay (-13.5) vs. ArizonaThe Packers might be a long shot to make the playoffs, but they are still really good at home.<em>Pick: Green Bay (-13.5)</em>Atlanta (-2.5) vs. BaltimoreLike the Packers, the Falcons are a lot better at home. Lamar Jackson vs. Matt Ryan has potential to be a lot of fun, but I think the vet takes it over the rook.<em>Pick: Atlanta (-2.5)</em>Miami (-3.5) vs. BuffaloJosh Allen played well last week against a scuffling Jaguars team, but can he put it together for two games in a row? I have my doubts. I’ll take Miami.<em>Pick: Miami (-3.5)</em>Carolina (-3) vs. Tampa BayDivisional games are normally tight, but the Panthers <em>need</em> this win. They can’t afford to lose their fourth in a row, and I don’t think they will.<em>Pick: Carolina (-3)</em>Chicago (-3.5) vs. New York Giants It’s Chase Daniel again this week for the Bears. If he plays well again, which team is going to give him a multi-year deal this offseason? Some GM out there just might.<em>Pick: Chicago (-3.5)</em>Houston (-5.5) vs. ClevelandFresh off the Hue Jackson revenge game Womens Jason Sanders Jersey , the Browns (especially Baker Mayfield) have had plenty to say this week. They’ll want to back it up with another solid performance, so this one stays close. Plus, the Texans are due for a clunker.<em>Pick: Cleveland (+5.5)</em>Denver (-5) vs. Cincinnati Jeff Driskel will get a start in place of Andy Dalton for the Bengals this week, and if he plays well things might start to get a little interesting in Cincinnati. However, the Broncos are quietly playing some good ball. I’ll take them.<em>Pick: Denver (-5)</em>Indianapolis (-4) vs. Jacksonville The Jaguars are a mess.<em>Pick: Indianapolis (-4)</em>Los Angeles Rams (-10) vs. DetroitThe Rams are coming off a bye after that thrilling Monday Night Football victory a few weeks back. The Lions are also coming off a mini-bye of sorts after losing to Chase Daniel on Thanksgiving. Give me the Rams.<em>Pick: Los Angeles Rams (-10)</em>Kansas City (-14) vs. Oakland The Raiders are a mess.<em>Pick: Kansas City (-14)</em>Tennessee (-9.5) vs. New York JetsI know the Jets aren’t good by any means, but 9.5 is a lot here. I think this game gets mucked up and ends up closer than people think.<em>Pick: New York Jets (+9.5)</em>New England (-5) vs. MinnesotaA matchup of two teams that haven’t really been as good as we thought they would be this year. Prediction: Kirk Cousins and Tom Brady both put up some big numbers.<em>Pick: New England (-5)</em>Seattle (-10) vs. San FranciscoThe Seahawks just keep on winning games. It may stop sometime, but not against the 49ers.<em>Pick: Seattle (-10)</em>Pittsburgh (-3) vs. Los Angeles ChargersThe Bolts are still looking for that signature win. There’s no better time to get it than in Pittsburgh on Sunday Night Football.<em>Pick: Los Angeles Chargers (+3)</em>Philadelphia (-6) vs. WashingtonIf the Eagles can’t get on track at home against a Colt McCoy-led Redskins team, they aren’t going to get back on track.<em>Pick: Philadelphia (-6)</em>
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)