logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline elaine95  
#1 Gönderildi : 10 Ocak 2020 Cuma 08:23:13(UTC)
elaine95

Sıralama: Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 26.3.2019(UTC)
Mesajlar: 175

A new report from The Kansas City Star regarding Hill’s situation came through the wire on Friday." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteArrowhead PrideArrowhead Pride | Kansas City Chiefs Schedule Jordan Lucas Jersey , News, Roster and StatsLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpSeriesLatest NewsFanpostsFanshotsCommunityAboutStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSeries Stagner ThingsLottery Tickets ’19Summer of SpagsDixon’s MailbagLatest News Fanposts Most recentMost activeFanshots Community Community GuidelinesContactAbout StubHub ✕Filed under:Kansas City Chiefs NewsJohnson County DA says Tyreek Hill’s criminal case ‘no longer active’New,474commentsA new report from The Kansas City Star regarding Hill’s situation came through the wire on Friday.CDTShareTweetShareShareJohnson County DA says Tyreek Hill’s criminal case ‘no longer active’Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsThe last legitimate news we heard on the child abuse case involving Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill and his fiancé, Crystal Espinal, was back on May 2, when Hill’s attorney, Trey Pettlon Jordan Lucas Jersey , sent a four-page letter on behalf of Hill to the NFL denying any claims.A new report from the Kansas City Star Friday explained that the original criminal investigation is no longer active. There was a report that Hill’s case was “reopened” in late April after audio surfaced on local Kansas City station KCTV5, though a week later, Yahoo! Sports’ Terez Paylor reported that might not really be true.Pettlon confirmed Paylor’s May 2 report Friday, telling The Kansas City Star the case had been closed for a while.The timeline of eventsIt’s important to note that Hill and Espinal still have an ongoing case with the Kansas Department for Children and Families.The NFL and the Chiefs have declined to comment about Hill’s future in 2019 and beyond, citing ongoing investigations. As it stands currently, Hill is still not participating in Chiefs’ offseason activities.With the information that Hill’s criminal case is no longer active, that could change sooner rather than later. Many expect Hill to be suspended by the league Laurent Duvernay-Tardif Jersey , but with no true precedent for a case like this, that remains more speculation than anything else. NBC Sports’ Peter King released NFL power rankings in his Monday morning Football Morning in America column." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteArrowhead PrideArrowhead Pride | Kansas City Chiefs Schedule, News, Roster and StatsLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpSeriesLatest NewsFanpostsFanshotsCommunityAboutStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSeries Stagner ThingsLottery Tickets ’19Summer of SpagsDixon’s MailbagLatest News Fanposts Most recentMost activeFanshots Community Community GuidelinesContactAbout StubHub ✕Peter King ranks Chiefs as NFL’s top teamNew,97commentsNBC Sports’ Peter King released NFL power rankings in his Monday morning Football Morning in America column. CDTShareTweetShareSharePeter King ranks Chiefs as NFL’s top teamPhoto by Scott Halleran/Getty ImagesRenowned NFL columnist Peter King made a good point Monday morning in his weekly “Football Morning in America” column for NBC Sports. With free agency, the NFL Draft and the undrafted free agency period in the books, teams are mostly set for 2019 barring a preseason trade.With that in mind Terrance Smith Jersey , King posted his initial power rankings for the 2019 season—and you didn’t need to scroll too far down to find the Kansas City Chiefs, King’s top-ranked team.King is going with the 23-year-old reigning MVP, who several analysts, including ESPN’s Louis Riddick, have said should stand to improve this season. Even without now-Browns running back Kareem Hunt and wide receiver Tyreek Hill for at least a period of time, King likes the Chiefs as the league’s top team because of No. 15.I thought King’s note about Hill was interesting due to his language of “a possible suspension to start the season.” Someone asked me on Twitter Friday if I thought Hill would play for the Chiefs in 2019. The answer is simple: in my mind, the chances of Hill remaining in Kansas City become higher with each passing day. The latest from the Chiefs on Hill is still their statement from draft weekend—the wide receiver won’t partake in offseason team activities. In early May Khalen Saunders Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , Hill’s lawyer denied child abuse claims in a letter to the NFL.Assuming no new information on the situation is released, I now believe Hill will play for the club. I also believe he will serve some sort of suspension, and if that is the case, the Chiefs will likely need to rely on the rookie earlier than they otherwise would have.I think there is a misconception in Kansas City and nationally that the Chiefs, in the case of a Hill suspension or release, would simply run the exact same game plans, swapping in Hardman for whatever it was that Hill would have been asked to do.What I see as much more likely is Hardman being part of a different game plan entirely that primarily revolves around the use of Travis Kelce Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys 2019 , Sammy Watkins and Damien Williams. Hardman would maintain the home-run ability on returns, setting up better field position for Mahomes and company. If and when Hill returned to the club, he would regain a primary role as Hardman continued to develop.King rounded out the top five with the 2) New England Patriots, 3) Indianapolis Colts, 4) Los Angeles Rams and 5) Los Angeles Chargers. King placed the Oakland Raiders 19th and the Denver Broncos 24th. I encourage you to read his full column and rankings here.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)